Forums

Topic: Apparently, Netflix is doing a Legend of Zelda TV Series.

Posts 21 to 40 of 77

NintendoFan990

This, and the new Marvel shows coming up, are good enough reasons to get a Netflix account.

I am a human.

Red_XIII

Set it in the sealing war!

Red_XIII

C-Olimar

As soon as I heard about this I thought "please be Game of Thrones for families".
Which happens to be exactly how it is described in the article.
Now it just needs to be good...

C-Olimar

cookiex

Grumblevolcano wrote:

It would only be good if Tingle is involved!

Peter Dinklage or bust.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Melkac

rayword45 wrote:

As a series of silent/dialogue-free films is the only way I can see this not sucking.

Maybe if they have everyone besides Link talk but still.

For christ's sake, what is wrong with people thinking Link can't talk? He DOES talk, there's PLENTY of evidence of that in the games.
These "Link can't talk" claims are ridiculous.

Melkac

cookiex

Wait, the Avi Arad Mario movie is NOT happening?

What a fracking relief.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Melkac

What? Who said it was cancelled?

Melkac

Jmaster

Melkac wrote:

For christ's sake, what is wrong with people thinking Link can't talk? He DOES talk, there's PLENTY of evidence of that in the games.
These "Link can't talk" claims are ridiculous.

He can talk, but you never HEAR him talk.

Jmaster

TeeJay

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

I thought this was a joke. Is it still one?

Current games: Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jacob717

MetalK9 wrote:

It's live action so it might be good.

The video games aren't live action... does that mean they're bad?

Jacob717

KO-Cub

TeeJay wrote:

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess

(Slow Claps)

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess

Damn i was too late!

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Melkac

Jmaster wrote:

Melkac wrote:

For christ's sake, what is wrong with people thinking Link can't talk? He DOES talk, there's PLENTY of evidence of that in the games.
These "Link can't talk" claims are ridiculous.

He can talk, but you never HEAR him talk.

Huh, interesting. It's almost as if the games weren't voiced.

Melkac

RR529

Have it voiced, but make Link a mute (he was scarred at a young age when Ganon's forces destroyed his village/family, which would also make the story more personal), problem solved.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

kkslider5552000

I agree with the suggestions that this should be a Zelda series that doesn't actually have much of Link. Just focus on Hyrule and other characters.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Melkac

"Have Link be mute"

god

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

TeeJay

RR529 wrote:

Have it voiced, but make Link a mute (he was scarred at a young age when Ganon's forces destroyed his village/family, which would also make the story more personal), problem solved.

Some holder of the triforce of courage he would be then

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic