Forums

Topic: Anyone Frequent Any Forums That Don't Revolve Around Gaming?

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

CrazyOtto

City-Data, but I've been on way less than before since it's been getting almost as bad as GameFAQs.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Void

Other than Nintendo Life? And not video game related?... No.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TheKingOfTown

I go on the FIFA series forums, but only because they have a Real Football (soccer) section. And yes, I do follow the Premier League. (Manchester City ftw)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Jani-Koblaney

I used to visit the webite City-data, which basically a forum where you can discuss anything. However, I quit visiting when I got banned for a very stupid reason (they claimed I had multiple accounts at the time, which I didn't). I made a few troll accounts after my first account got banned, but after awhile I just left the site all together..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

CanisWolfred

ConfusedOwl wrote:

I used to frequent some anime forums but not anymore.

If it's not too much, could I ask you which ones you've been to? It's no big, I just have a feeling I've been to one of them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ConfusedOwl

CanisWolfred wrote:

ConfusedOwl wrote:

If it's not too much, could I ask you which ones you've been to? It's no big, I just have a feeling I've been to one of them.

If it's because of my name I doubt it. This is the first time I've used this name in a forum haha. Anyway sure. I used to go to a site called Tailedfox. I also used the one on myanimelist (I still use the site but have stopped using the forums)

ConfusedOwl

SCRAPPER392

The only other furums I go on occasionally are AVSForums. There is a gaming section, but last time I checked the last post was before Wii U was out. It's pretty much for every gadget you can think of, like bluray devices, streaming, TVs, receivers, speakers, etc. including video game consoles and such.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

CanisWolfred

ConfusedOwl wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

ConfusedOwl wrote:

If it's because of my name I doubt it. This is the first time I've used this name in a forum haha. Anyway sure. I used to go to a site called Tailedfox. I also used the one on myanimelist (I still use the site but have stopped using the forums)

Nah, just a gut feeling. Yeah, I've been to Myanimelist's forums. Not a fan, though. Thanks for sharing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ConfusedOwl

CanisWolfred wrote:

ConfusedOwl wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

ConfusedOwl wrote:

Nah, just a gut feeling. Yeah, I've been to Myanimelist's forums. Not a fan, though. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah they aren't very good now. I liked them a lot better in 2008-09. No problem haha.

ConfusedOwl

Ralizah

A few My Little Pony forums. Otherwise, not really.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Chrono_Cross

I frequent forums that cover real world dilemmas, history and politics/economics.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.