Forums

Topic: Anybody else go to college?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

Yrreiht

Yeah, i'm in a language course. But me no habla espanol very well... lmao

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

MetalMario

I am. And not all of my games are here....

Oh my N64. I miss thee. And you, PS2. But I think I'll miss you most of all, SNES.

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Popyman

I'm not. I doubt my family and I could afford it and I have multiple issues right now that would make college complete hell for me.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

the_shpydar

I have no idea what this thread is about. I thought it was about college, but the largest posts seem to be rants of complaining.

Whatevs.

I went to college, got my degree ... went to law school, got my degree ... and have such insane amounts of student loan debt that i'm pretty sure i'm a significant reason why the US deficit is so high.
And that's just the Federal Loans ... tack on the private lender student loans and it's enough to make you want to go all Tyler Durden.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

theblackdragon

lz20XX wrote:

Also, just because someone is young doesn't mean they are less experienced. There are people younger than me that I'm sure went through a lot more hell than I did in college.

true, but the fact that that particular nurse was saying the things she was saying to him was proof that she, at least, did not have quite enough life experience to properly handle the situation. berating someone who says they do not have enough money at the moment to keep their medical insurance is one of those things you just don't do. holy hell :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Corbs

I got a degree in secondary education. Don't use it much for what I do.

Plain old gamer :)

NX01Trekkie1992

I am, University of Maryland, FEAR THE TURTLE!!!!!!!

NX01Trekkie1992

Ryno

You bet I did. University fo Washington Class of 2003.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

bro2dragons

I'm a Troy University student working on a print journalism degree. What's next? I haven't the foggiest, but at some point I plan to return for more "learnings."

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

irken004

I go to a community college for a video production degree. Idk if I'll continue my education afterwards though.

komicturtle

I'm actually going to "restart" in January. With a $7000 loan debt D:

But a fresh start and less expensive route is the way to go. I freak out about the debt, but hey, I compare it to owning a car. That's more stressful.

And I'm going for Media Art- focusing on the gaming aspect. I'm also planning on making my first game so hopefully, it takes off and I'll have a steady flow of money when the time comes.

Keeping positive

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.