Forums

Topic: Any Other Bikers on Here?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Slapshot

Ive never thought of asking this here for some reason, but just curious if anybody else here has a passion for speed on two wheels. I just recently sold my second bike when we bought a house and me and the wife have been considering getting another Crotch Rocket next year. Anyone else got the bike fever here?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Ramandus

Um, I have a bicycle.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

Nathan

I just recently had my '96 Yamaha YZF600 stolen and burned out.. : (
Motorcycling can be fun in the summer, but that's really all they're good for when it comes to public road transport.

Brawl friend code: 1418-8149-4165

Sean_Aaron

I did in a past life, but after laying it down on the 580 at rush hour and having my wife asked to come to hospital not knowing I was okay and given my habit of taking chances I decided to take the opportunity given to me and walked away from it.

I had a few trips from SFC to San Diego on my old GS500E (sadly didn't have the Bandit 1200 long enough to do a run) and it made the commute more bearable, but I'm happy to take public transport or drive a car now.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Xkhaoz

Ramandus wrote:

Um, I have a bicycle.

Word.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

MrPinguy

Had an Honda Varadero 125cc, had to sell it

EDIT: Wait, Is this about Bicycles or Motorcycles?

Edited on by MrPinguy

MrPinguy

WaLuigi1982

I have never even been on a Motorcycle.

WaLuigi1982

StarBoy91

I have a bike. Admittedly, I didn't know how ride one until I was eleven. [blushes] But, I've been riding my bike less as the years went by, and I still remember how to. I haven't ridden one in about one-three year(s).

To each their own

Xkhaoz

@StarBoy91 Same here. I didn't learn until I was 10.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

theblackdragon

StarBoy91 wrote:

I have a bike. Admittedly, I didn't know how ride one until I was eleven. [blushes] But, I've been riding my bike less as the years went by, and I still remember how to. I haven't ridden one in about one-three year(s).

that's why everyone always says 'it's just like riding a bike', y'know? because once you know how to ride one, you can always pick it up again fairly quickly. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

cheetahman91

I don't even know how to ride a bike. But I don't care.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Slapshot

@Nathan..... Dude that really sucks Ive got a friend of mine that had his CBR 600 stolen less than a week after he bought it brand new and OMG I thought he was out for blood to find out who stole it.

@Sean Aaron.... yeah man Ive been down my fare share of time too being stupid. For some reason my CBR always wanted to drive around on just the back tire..... cant figure that one out I bought the cruiser to calm it down some after 3 of my friends nearly getting killed in less than a month stunt riding and me going down twice but got really bored with it. Im really eyeing another CBR600 right now. Being married and all now I cant really afford to have a major wreck so i cant be doing any 100mph+ wheelies anymore and really dont care too anymore. Ive used too many lives and Ive only got nine.

Machu

I never trusted myself with motorbikes, I'm the sort of idiot who would be dead by now if I'd gone down that road. Saying that, the thought of cruising round the world on one, later in life, sounds nice.

Rawr!

Slapshot

@Machu.... dont feel bad. Goin down on a bike at 100mph will definately have you thinkin you may not be a bulletproof tiger, you will definately start off whatever you do say after it the same way though.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.