Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,161

iKhan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'd like to dream Activision would stop being a useless company in my eyes and finally make a new Crash Bandicoot.

Or a Spider-man game that doesn't suck ass.

Just to echo this. Activision, listen to me. If you create a Spider-man title of the quality of the Batman Arkham series, I will give you all my money. I will buy whatever hardware you want to. I will become your servant for a day. Just give Spider-man the game he deserves.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

It won't end with Zelda U... that's TOO predictable. Maybe Starfox U or SMT X FE.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

You nintendo fans are all into the same crap every year Smash Brothers again. You guys should be playing Mature games like the new call of duty which is far more innotaive than anything that Nintendo has done.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

NavySpheal

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Junichi Masuda just tweeted he arrived in LA. OH BOY HERE WE GOO!!! Big Omega Ruby/ Aplha Saphire news coming!!!

Wow, all my favorite developers are within 10 minutes driving distance from me. Aaaaaaaaand.... School's still in session.

By the way, does anyone know how I can watch E3 spoiler free? If I make my computer wait at Nintendo's E3 website, as soon as I reload when I get home, all the news will probably be right in my face. Any ideas?

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

NavySpheal

shingi_70 wrote:

You nintendo fans are all into the same crap every year Smash Brothers again. You guys should be playing Mature games like the new call of duty which is far more innotaive than anything that Nintendo has done.

I've told you those Red potions aren't good for you, Link.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

IceClimbers

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Junichi Masuda just tweeted he arrived in LA. OH BOY HERE WE GOO!!! Big Omega Ruby/ Aplha Saphire news coming!!!

Something tells me any ORAS news we get will just be reiterating the new info from Corocoro. Hope I'm wrong though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Retro_on_theGo

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Something tells me any ORAS news we get will just be reiterating the new info from Corocoro. Hope I'm wrong though.

Last years E3 had different news for X and Y than the CoroCoro scans for that month. So it's safe to say we might get something new. And if nothing else we might finally hear the music!!

shingi_70

According to the Nico Nico stream the Nintendo digital event is only 30 minutes.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

IceClimbers

shingi_70 wrote:

According to the Nico Nico stream the Nintendo digital event is only 30 minutes.

Last year's E3 Direct was 40 minutes. I seriously doubt the Digital Event is only 30 minutes. There's no way they can fit everything in that short amount of time.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

shingi_70

IceClimbers wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Last year's E3 Direct was 40 minutes. I seriously doubt the Digital Event is only 30 minutes. There's no way they can fit everything in that short amount of time.

Porbably a tenative time slot.
Untitled

WAT!

CaviarMeths

The way I interpreted it was that the Digital Event was mainly just to roll out the new announcements and trailers. The Treehouse is where the in-depth discussion will be.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

Untitled

1 in the morning and time to gear up for E3.
Untitled

WAT!

UGXwolf

OH MY GOD! NINTENDO ONLY HAS 30 MINUTES TO BLOW OUR MINDS! NINTENDO IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- gasp OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
commercial break
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

iKhan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Please be tentative, if it's only 30 minutes I have a very bad feeling Nintendo is doomed.

That was my first reaction as well, but Nintendo has really had varying amounts of content in 30-40 minutes. Sometimes its filled with news for games we already know about, or unimportant localization updates. If it's 30 minutes of game announcements, that's a different story.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

JoyBoy

^ I've got the feeling you're in for some dissapointment.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.