Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,161

jariw

cookiex wrote:

It would be one hell of a showing IMO if all of that ends up being true, but the "leak" does sound way too safe and borrowing from other rumors.

But the original rumor here appeared before most other rumor threads AFAIK, and even in the first version of that rumor it was that "one cancelled game". The Shinen vs. F-Zero thing would make sense as a leak for Großostheim, since Shinen is a German company.

shingi_70 wrote:

Aren't the words mature and Nintendo sort of the anti to one another.

That's probably depending on how you define mature. Miyamoto is much older than me, but his mind seems younger. I envy him.

jariw

dumedum

iKhan wrote:

It turned out nearly unplayable to me. 1st person gives me simulation sickness. Luckily, I had never really played a Metroid game, so it didn't bother me.

Also, sword combat works MUCH worse with 1st person perspective than shooting. Sword combat requires much peripheral focus, which is better facilitated by a 3rd person camera, while gun combat focuses more on what is directly ahead of you. In fact, real guns often feature crosshairs, so the periphery is limited anyway. But with your hands or a sword, you aren't just seeing what's in front of you, but what is surrounding you.

Well it worked perfectly with Red Steel 2.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

cookiex

Capcom booth

Untitled

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is going to have a big presence it seems, I hope a Wii U version will be announced.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

IceClimbers

The fact that it lists Metroid, Star Fox, AND F-Zero is the big red flag. There's no way they will show off all three - we're not even sure we will see one of them.
If that leak is true (obviously its not), then they will have the best showing ever. Even if Sony announces The Last Guardian for a Holiday 2014 release, Nintendo would still steamroll them.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

cookiex

jariw wrote:

But the original rumor here appeared before most other rumor threads AFAIK, and even in the first version of that rumor it was that "one cancelled game". The Shinen vs. F-Zero thing would make sense as a leak for Großostheim, since Shinen is a German company.

I can buy the idea of Fast Racing Neo re-branding into F-Zero since

A) It's already very similar to F-Zero.
B) We haven't heard anything of the game in a while.
C) It'd be a quick and cheap way for Nintendo to bring back a dormant franchise that probably wouldn't do well enough with a full retail release.

Doesn't mean I think it'll happen though.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

cookiex

Our first look at EA's stage

Untitled

Bring on Battlefront.

cookiex

cookiex

First look at Microsoft's stage

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

jariw

cookiex wrote:

jariw wrote:

I can buy the idea of Fast Racing Neo re-branding into F-Zero since

A) It's already very similar to F-Zero.
B) We haven't heard anything of the game in a while.
C) It'd be a quick and cheap way for Nintendo to bring back a dormant franchise that probably wouldn't do well enough with a full retail release.

Doesn't mean I think it'll happen though.

And:
D) http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=230112

jariw

shingi_70

My Microsoft predictions

-Halo 5
-Halo Collection with all the main games on one disc remastered
-Forza Horizon 2
-Sunset Overdrive
-First party digital games like KI season 2 and Project totem
-Battle Toads
-indie reel
-Fable Legends

• new game from Platnuim
    Phantom Dust
    Perfect Dark
    Voodoo Vince

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Red_XIII

I doubt platinum and Microsoft will associate well with each other; drown it in pinches of salt.
Crazy E3 prediction: Ubisoft will have a bland host; certainly no Mr Caffeine or #Girlwood here.

Red_XIII

shingi_70

Aisha Tyler is doing it again so yeah on the girlwood.

The Platnuim rumor has been here since last year and cboar and ntkenral have commented on it.

Other than a first party I don't know who would put money into Platnuim bombs.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Kewlan

I love me some girlwood ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edit:
Can we all just share these amazing kind of videos?

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

Aisha Tyler is doing it again so yeah on the girlwood.

The Platnuim rumor has been here since last year and cboar and ntkenral have commented on it.

Other than a first party I don't know who would put money into Platnuim bombs.

... Why did Ubisoft ever hire her as their E3 spokesperson? She's pretty and a nice lady but get her off the stage!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Joeynator3000

....So, why does everyone hate this...Aisha girl, then? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

shingi_70

Gaming for the longest time has been a boys club so when someone doesn't havea penis its a hard sale. Its a combo of that, her showing that gaming is mainstream, and the fact that while she's funny girl wood is an unfunny attempt at a meme which like Nintendo's recent markets is terrible.

WAT!

cookiex

I don't mind Aisha Tyler that much, as groan-inducing as her one-liners can get. She at least has a different approach than most E3 presenters, to good and bad effect.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Joeynator3000

....Ok then. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.