Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,161

bloody_velvet

Star Fox Adventures? Yes, please! I didn't get to finish it when I was younger, so I would totally welcome a HD remaster.

Edited on by bloody_velvet

Nintendo4life! 3DS FC: 4167-5841-4337 add me. Nintendo Network: ALANZH

Twitter:

UGXwolf

Rosalina wrote:

Will we expect PINK GOLD PEACH to ruin E3?

Heeeey, I like your avatar =D

And yuss. owo She will be there and her true size will finally be revealed to be massive and she's gonna step on the convention center and end E3 once and for all.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

UGXwolf wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Will we expect PINK GOLD PEACH to ruin E3?

Heeeey, I like your avatar =D

And yuss. owo She will be there and her true size will finally be revealed to be massive and she's gonna step on the convention center and end E3 once and for all.

She's too big! She can't be in Smash

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

UGXwolf

@Ryno @TopLaytonsHat That's a typo. It's supposed to say "over half a year." My bad.

@cookie That's kinda the thing. I DON'T KNOW. At some point, it seemed to me like a lot of stuff was going to be coming out in November, but now I couldn't even remotely tell you what. Even so, I still have this feeling.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Blast

Twilight Princess will prolly be a Gamecube VC game for Wii U. THERE IS NO WAY THAT GAME IS GONNA GET REMADE IN HD FOR WII U BEFORE OTHER DESERVING CANDIDATES.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

What other games are more deserving than the best Zelda game.

So the Sony PS4 E3 app will not only be live streaming the conference and they're daily gameplay streams but they're giving away codes for for the PS Now beta everyday.

complete speculation Nintendo is working on a Megaman game with capcom.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Octane

For those who are planning on posting fake leaks, HD remakes aren't that easy. They pulled it off with Wind Waker, but that was already a gorgeous game, the original still looks great this day. The simplistic art style allowed them to focus on lighting and shades, as the actual 3D models were still pretty decent. Now a HD remake of Sunshine or Twilight Princess is going to take a lot more time, especially TP. I don't see them updating Sunshine, I loved it, but it was the worst selling Super Mario game. Twilight Princess would need to be remodeled completely. Besides the only reason we got Wind Waker HD, was to fill the gap between the Wii U release and Zelda U, it was an easy way for them to please the fans meanwhile.

Octane

shingi_70

fake leak you say
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

RR529

Time for a totally wildly random and inaccurate prediction!

S.T.E.A.M. - Strike Force Eliminating Alien Menace will be a crossover between Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero (Oh, and Solar Striker, because why the heck not)! There will be an intergalactic threat so large, that the heroes' of Nintendo's sci-fi series all have to team up to beat it!!!!!!

But that's not all! Classic one off Nintendo games from the NES & GB era will be reimagined for a new era as downloadable eShop games, starting with the forever iconic Alleyway!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kkslider5552000

I think horror Ice Climber remake is my favorite idea that's been mentioned tbh.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Red_XIII

Silly predictions
Bayonetta 2 will be protested by soccer moms.
Classical music will replace dubstep in trailers.
Half Life 3 will get a logo.

Red_XIII

iKhan

Random prediction:

Smash Wii U gets a "pro" bundle, with the GC adapter, a Smash GC controller, and an ethernet dongle

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Red_XIII

8BitSamurai wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

Classical music will replace dubstep in trailers.

Untitled

Blame the raid 2... Seriously, any editors here, I will give you my soul to do that to E3 trailers, mkay?

Red_XIII

cookiex

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Ungravitify

shingi_70 wrote:

fake leak you say
Untitled

I actually wouldnt mind the lightning collection for my xbox one since i didnt really do much in 13-2 plus i sold my xbox to get an xbox one so I didnt get to play lightning returns.

3ds Friend code : 1504 6894 9383
Name: Rave

CaviarMeths

Why is SE so persistent with the game that nobody likes? Are they really expecting a FFXIII trilogy collection to sell well?

Anyway, I may be interested in a Twilight Princess or even Skyward Sword remaster for Wii U not for the upgraded visuals, but for added control options. If they add Gamepad or Pro Controller support, I'd buy both. If it was just an upgrade to HD though, I doubt I would bother. I can already play the Wii disc on my Wii U.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

You missed his point entirely didn't you? He most likely wants the complete package without silly pay wall (NFC figures) locking items off, seeing as Brawl was packed full of content that didn't require paying more money for plastic figures to get custom stage parts I can understand why he doesn't want to now.

I couldn't agree less. You're already getting the full package. Nintendo has never given us less than we should expect from a series and then given us the rest in another format. You thought Brawl was packed with content? You ain't seen nothing, yet. Smash Wii U is going to be stuffed and it has more space than the Wii discs did. You will most certainly not be getting less than your money's worth, but some people will want more. Some people will always want more, and why shouldn't they use NFP to give those people more. Some of us are likely to buy the figurines, anyways, so why not get some extra content out of it? That's the key word, by the way: EXTRA. It's EXTRA. It's not part of the game. It wasn't supposed to be part of the game, but they add it because people want it. You think there'll be a lack of unlockables just because they can get you to pay for extra content that you never did, nor ever will actually need to fully enjoy the game? You clearly don't know Nintendo very well. I'm just sick of people constantly complaining about Nintendo doing DLC and NFC and figurines and alternate monetization models, when other companies have been screwing people for years and Nintendo's actually making the prices fair. People seriously need to pull themselves together and stop assuming that everything that can be abused is automatically a bad thing. If the price is too much and no one buys it, Nintendo will drop the price. If the content is dumb and no one wants it, Nintendo will likely beef it up or drop the idea. VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET!!! You won't need the NFP figures to enjoy the game to its fullest extent. People really have to get out of that mindset, because that's how companies successfully screw their customers out of their hard-earned cash.

I think you should wait before claiming SSB4 (on Wii U) will have more content then Brawl

UGXwolf wrote:

Beyond that, the idea, right now, is that the NFP figurines will affect MULTIPLE GAMES. Not just Smash. You get a Dr. Mario figurine? How much you wanna bet you can make Mario look like Doctor Mario in the new Mario Party game? Or maybe in Mario Kart 8. Why not? It's just a minor costume change. Wouldn't even have to change his weight class or frame size. That little figurine could unlock tons of content in plenty of games to make it worth your time. THIS IS NINTENDO, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HERE! They always try their best to make the extra expense really worth it. Why should the next game or model be any different?

It takes no effort for Nintendo to have this in the game why should people be forced to buy a figure for $10 just to have the option, I'm hopeful that Sakurai will not add this to the game because the series has never needed it all your examples are things that don't need to be included or are easily added so why lock them out in the first place with pay walls NFC works with some genres but it has no place in a fighting game like Smash end of.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

CaviarMeths wrote:

Why is SE so persistent with the game that nobody likes? Are they really expecting a FFXIII trilogy collection to sell well?

Anyway, I may be interested in a Twilight Princess or even Skyward Sword remaster for Wii U not for the upgraded visuals, but for added control options. If they add Gamepad or Pro Controller support, I'd buy both. If it was just an upgrade to HD though, I doubt I would bother. I can already play the Wii disc on my Wii U.

Square-enix would rather force feed us more lightning than admit her charcater sort of failed. To the point she got main event quest lines in the Dragon Quest X and Final Fantasy XIV.

Looks like I have monday and tuesday off so i'm good as far as E3 go. I'll be picking up my snacks tommorow and i'm looking forwrd to two days of shut in gaming.

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.