Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 61 to 80 of 2,161

Joeynator3000

MuchoMochi wrote:

Mizore wrote:

I'm sure a remake wouldn't take that long, could've even been started on before ALBW released. Who knows.

Just seems like a lot of speculation, I personally don't think it's happening anytime soon.

Whatever the case, I could see it being shown at this E3.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

Ocarina 3D was announced at e3 2010 and came out the next year

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Henmii

Back to Zelda U: I don't think it will have the realistic graphics of the HD showcase! I guess it will either be Skyward sword or Windwaker style. A other option may be something totally new, but not realistic.

As for the gameplay: The rumor about a big, open world sounds good. There are also rumors floating around that tell of linked dungeons. Like what you do in one dungeon influences what happens in another. I also heard a rumor about this new Zelda using different viewpoints. Like topdown and third-person. This rumor made me to believe that it may be possible that the upcoming Zelda....is isometric! As long as it is a big and beautiful Zelda that's the most important, but hopefully it won't mean the end of 3D Zelda's! Think about it, Nintendo does less and less free-roaming 3D games. Probably because they find them to expensive to make.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Dreamz

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

I'm just waiting for the day we get to play as Princess Z herself
Other than that I think it they should revisit doing dungeons in any order, even if you can only choose between 3 or 4 at a time so that they can increase the difficulty of each set.

I've already thrown in my support for that idea.

Edited on by Dreamz

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

UGXwolf

Mizore wrote:

I'm sure a remake wouldn't take that long, could've even been started on before ALBW released. Who knows.

That would imply that Nintendo had teams on four core Zelda titles (two new and two remakes) all at once. That's beyond far-fetched. Also, they do have to change things, and I'm pretty sure it's not a copy-paste job, even for the majority of it.

Besides that, why are we all so convinced they'd remake Majora's Mask for 3DS? I'd personally much rather see MM remade in glorious HD than gimmicky 3D. Maybe that's just me? I guess we'll see. Whatever the case, I remember the HD MM remake leak. That blew my mind and I recall being rather down, when I realized it was just a school project. An HD version of Majora's Mask would be amazing. The game is already so full of stuff, and this would just make the stuff look nice.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Joeynator3000

They already said Majora's Mask for the 3DS is happening, they just didn't say when aside from the fact it'll be after A Link Between Worlds.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

2Sang

Dreamz wrote:

Yep, that's definitely worthy of a perma-ban.

That's sick. You know there are children on this site?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

19Robb92

UGXwolf wrote:

That would imply that Nintendo had teams on four core Zelda titles (two new and two remakes) all at once. That's beyond far-fetched. Also, they do have to change things, and I'm pretty sure it's not a copy-paste job, even for the majority of it.

Not at all. Ocarina of Time 3D was outsourced to Grezzo, I would assume that if a Majoras Mask remake were to happen on 3DS they'd do the same with that game.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

UGXwolf

Mizore wrote:

They already said Majora's Mask for the 3DS is happening, they just didn't say when aside from the fact it'll be after A Link Between Worlds.

I feel like I knew this, but when? Do you have (or can you find) a link?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

Mizore wrote:

They didn't say it was happening.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

19Robb92

There hasn't been any confirmation about a Majora's Mask remake. All they've done is tease.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

jariw

Apparently, the old Zelda background music in the "Announcing Nintendo" video was Mega64's own idea. Some other interesting things here:

Edited on by jariw

jariw

MuchoMochi

Jazzer94 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Mizore wrote:

They didn't say it was happening.

Besides the incredibly obscure inclusion of Majora's Mask in ALBW, there has been nothing even close to confirmation. For all we know the Legend of Zelda on the Wii U could be something of a sequel or have similar tone to Majora's Mask. Or it could have just been a huge tease, and there never will be a remake or sequel. No one knows.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

OmegaMetroid93

I heard someone talking about how they think Pokken Fighters will be revealed and will use those little Skylanders-esque pokemon figurines with the NFC technology... I just wanna say that I hope that's not the case. I don't like the concept of it, and I'd rather just have a normal pokemon fighting-game without that stuff in it.

OmegaMetroid93

shingi_70

I haven't heard that but in Retrospect it makes a tin of sense. If your going to do NFC anything it might as well be the one IP that's more well known than Skylanders and can go toe to toe with thebhalf hearted mess that's Disney infinity.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

Nintendo teased about Majora's Mask on 3DS, but no one has confirmed it.

Also, Pokemon as the NFC game makes a lot of sense, but I don't know how it will fare since it's the third pillar in the market

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cookiex

Update:

Guaranteed:
Smash Bros
Zelda U
Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
X
Sonic Boom
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Maybe:
Pikachu detective game
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Yarn Yoshi
Monolith Soft's 3DS game
Fatal Frame V

Low chance:
Retro Studios' next project
Team Galaxy's next Mario game

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shingi_70

So regarding Zelda U what are you guys hoping it looks like. Personally i'm hoping for the tech demo
Untitled

It hits the medium of what I would want in Zelda game or WRPG for that matter.

I want less of the Skyrim style which is pretty boring and ugly. (Only beceacuse Bethsda is lazy as hell)
Untitled

If anything I want it close to the Fable series at best and if were doing a step into realism what the new Dragon Age game looks like.
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.