Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 2,161

Octane

jariw wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Twitch has revealed their E3 broadcast schedule, with four unannounced Nintendo titles listed:

http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/06/twitch-broadcast-schedule-for-e3/

1. Bayonetta 2
2. X
3. Yarn Yoshi
4. ???

The problem is, they aren't really unannounced.. Only Yarn Yoshi is still a vague concept, but the other two are definitely not unannounced. I guess they'll be completely new games. On the other hand, I don't want to get my hopes up either.

cookiex wrote:

Twitch has revealed their E3 broadcast schedule, with four unannounced Nintendo titles listed:

Let me think..

Wii U:

• Harvest Moon
  • Reel Fishing

3DS:

• Harvest Moon

Oh, what a surprise!

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Ryno

"The early response to Mario Kart 8 demonstrates that the best days for Wii U are still ahead. This year’s E3 is just days away, and it will be all about the future games for Nintendo platforms. This milestone is a great place to start!"

Untitled

Reggie better not be messing around at E3 this year, show us the games!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

jariw

Octane wrote:

jariw wrote:

cookiex wrote:

1. Bayonetta 2
2. X
3. Yarn Yoshi
4. ???

The problem is, they aren't really unannounced.. Only Yarn Yoshi is still a vague concept, but the other two are definitely not unannounced. I guess they'll be completely new games. On the other hand, I don't want to get my hopes up either.

I interpret "Unannounced title" just as "Nintendo hasn't revealed which of their titles that will be shown" in this context. Since Nintendo doesn't include any known titles in that list other than the SSB invitational, it seems likely that we know at least some of those titles already through previous Directs for example. IIRC, SSB is the only retail title with a currently announced release window.

jariw

iKhan

jariw wrote:

Octane wrote:

jariw wrote:

cookiex wrote:

1. Bayonetta 2
2. X
3. Yarn Yoshi
4. ???

I interpret "Unannounced title" just as "Nintendo hasn't revealed which of their titles that will be shown" in this context. Since Nintendo doesn't include any known titles in that list other than the SSB invitational, it seems likely that we know at least some of those titles already through previous Directs for example. IIRC, SSB is the only retail title with a currently announced release window.

But then Twitch would say "Unknown title". "Unannounced title" means that the title hasn't been announced. I think it's fair to assume that all of these will not be formally announced, so Zelda and Miyamoto's new IP are likely among them

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Octane

iKhan wrote:

jariw wrote:

Octane wrote:

jariw wrote:

cookiex wrote:

1. Bayonetta 2
2. X
3. Yarn Yoshi
4. ???

But then Twitch would say "Unknown title". "Unannounced title" means that the title hasn't been announced. I think it's fair to assume that all of these will not be formally announced, so Zelda and Miyamoto's new IP are likely among them

That's the way I read it as well. The Digital Event comes first, and I think Zelda U is probably revealed during that; Increasing the probability of more possible new games. But hey, it's Nintendo, so you never know..

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Ryno

I think Nintendo is going to announce all their new games during the digital event and then the "unannounced title" things will be a more detailed press information session on the newly announced games from the digital event..

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

iKhan

I really hopes Nintendo brings a diversity of presenters in the digital event. One of the problems with last year's E3 direct was it didn't feel any different from the other monthly directs. I'd like their Digital event to feel different, maybe emulate the stage presence except without the crowd. I like Iwata, but it's always awesome to see the devs come up and talk about their game.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Shirma_Akayaku

Do you guys think will we see giant, life-sized figurines, possibly suggesting NFC / NFP announcements?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

8BitPenguin

If I'm honest, I have a dark feeling in my gut that this year's e3 will be reasonably weak, with 2 maybe 3 big 1st party announcements, consider how great last year was, but obviously (hopfully) not as bad as 2008's Wii Music Massacre. Ravi's ghost still haunts me.

8BitPenguin

Ryno

8BitPenguin wrote:

If I'm honest, I have a dark feeling in my gut that this year's e3 will be reasonably weak, with 2 maybe 3 big 1st party announcements, consider how great last year was, but obviously (hopfully) not as bad as 2008's Wii Music Massacre. Ravi's ghost still haunts me.

I will be ecstatic with 2-3 big 1st party announcements for the Wii U in addition to the other games we already know about.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

"Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3 is a new way to bring Nintendo fans closer to E3 than ever before. During all hours of E3 – which runs from June 10 to June 12 – members of the Treehouse, Nintendo of America’s Product Development division, will be live-streaming a wide variety of game demos directly from the show floor.

Fans will be getting an unprecedented look at all the E3 games Nintendo has to offer. Instead of reading a short tweet or catching a gameplay trailer, fans can watch live as members of the Treehouse give in-depth gameplay demos of new and previously unannounced titles. There will also be special guest appearances from developers who will provide in-depth game commentary, including an appearance by Shigeru Miyamoto on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 10th.

Keep your browser open to Twitch.tv/Nintendo beginning June 10th to make sure you don’t miss a minute of Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3, and follow @NintendoAmerica on Twitter for announcements about special guests, programming schedules and live updates.

Treehouse Live will broadcast:

Tuesday, June 10: 11:35 AM PT – 4:00 PM PT
Wednesday, June 11: 9:15 AM PT – 6:00 PM PT
Thursday, June 12: 9:30 AM PT – 5:00 PM PT

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-at-e3-2014-treehouse-s...

Thanks for posting this

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Henmii

@shingi_70,

From the trailer you showed Drive club does look nice graphically. But for the rest its just another "serious" racing game. And I hate hashtags!!

As for the Last guardian: That one looked exciting, but it was yeaaaaaars ago! If it still exists it probably comes to PS4 one day! But I feel pretty bad for the Team Ico fans, since their studio looks as good as dead. I really wonder what went wrong there!

But back to Nintendo: If Intelligent systems works on something else other then the new Pushmo or the Fire emblem crossover, it may be a sequel to Crashmo or even a new Daigasso brothers (Band brothers) that was rumored! And even If they do a new Paper Mario I REALLY hope they go back to a proper rpg system. Though that looks very unlikely.

Henmii

shingi_70

@Henmii

What's serious about it other than its realstic. I'd consider GT and mainline for a to be serious.

I thought IS had already made a band brothers game for 3DS. I'm hoping for a new Advance Wars myself.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RR529

Do you think that Nintendo will post the Digital Event onto the 3DS eShop after it's done (like they do with the Nintendo Directs)?

Unfortunately, next week it's looking like I won't get the TV (for 360 Youtube) at anytime until Friday, so I'm going to miss all the conferences...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

Fans can watch live as members of the Treehouse give in-depth gameplay demos of new and previously unannounced titles. There will also be special guest appearances from developers who will provide in-depth game commentary, including an appearance by Shigeru Miyamoto on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 10th.

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

MrGawain

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/02/heres-the-twitch-broadca...

I've just read this E3 broadcast list- after the Nintendo digital event, there are listings of 4 showings of 'unannounced Nintendo games' on the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If that's four different games, who knows? But it seems promising.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Blast

RR529 wrote:

Do you think that Nintendo will post the Digital Event onto the 3DS eShop after it's done (like they do with the Nintendo Directs)?

Unfortunately, next week it's looking like I won't get the TV (for 360 Youtube) at anytime until Friday, so I'm going to miss all the conferences...

Yup. They ALWAYS post stuff like this on 3DS and Wii U Eshop.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Press release:

Nintendo goes “Live @ E3” next week with four big events that deliver real-time fun directly to fans. Get ready to enjoy the year’s biggest video game convention live from anywhere in the world.

On June 10, Nintendo will air the Nintendo Digital Event at 9 a.m. PT via http://e3.nintendo.com. Fans will enjoy breaking news about great gaming experiences on the way for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in 2014 and beyond.

Immediately following the Digital Event, Nintendo Minute: Live @ E3 offers a post-show recap packed with even more game information.

Later in the day on June 10, Nintendo will broadcast the Super Smash Bros. Invitational tournament. Super Smash Bros. fans can tune in to watch 16 highly skilled players compete in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The event starts at 4 p.m. PT with live-stream viewing on Nintendo’s Twitch channel at http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo.

Finally, fans won’t want to miss Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3. During all hours of E3 on Nintendo’s Twitch channel (excluding the Super Smash Bros. Invitational event), members of Nintendo’s Treehouse will be live-streaming exclusive game demos from the Nintendo booth on the show floor.

In addition to demos, Nintendo will deliver the latest game reveals, plus visits from developers like Shigeru Miyamoto. The unscripted three-day event will air June 10-12, providing an insider’s look at the Nintendo experience at E3, filled with surprises and unexpected moments.

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-news-nintendo-brings-t...

I feel like crying tears of joy!!! Thanks for sharing this

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

So Batman Arkham Knight has been delayed till next year, so looks like Lego Batman is a day one purchase now.
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.