Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,161

shingi_70

WaveBoy wrote:

Mega Man 11, Power Stone 3, Zack & Wiki 2, Elebits 2, Resident Evil: Barry's Revenge, Contra 3D, Super Castlevania V ect ect pwetty pwease.

How are you missing a new Star tropics?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

WaveBoy wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Mega Man 11, Power Stone 3, Zack & Wiki 2, Elebits 2, Resident Evil: Barry's Revenge, Contra 3D, Super Castlevania V ect ect pwetty pwease.

How are you missing a new Star tropics?

I'd rather not mention ST for the millionth time, besides it will never happen. Then again, neither will Elebits 2.
I'm also rooting for a new Punch-Out!! for the 3DS.

Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Retro_on_theGo

iKhan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

iKhan wrote:

I hope that they figure out a way to make SC6 as groundbreaking as SC1 or 2 were. I'd argue it's the 2nd most unique fighting franchise after Smash. After all, what other series gives you that ability to move around in a giant arena, but still play by traditional mechanics?

...DOA? Tekken? King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 1 & 2? Soul Calibur built on a solid foundation. All it did was bring weapons to the table. What made it great was how well it was excecuted, which was the main problem with later entries in the series.

Tekken is 2D. Haven't played or seen the others.

Tekken is 3D. I have played nearly every one of the games. 3D in that you can side step and interact with the environments in a way you couldn't in a pure 2D fighter.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

iKhan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

iKhan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

iKhan wrote:

I hope that they figure out a way to make SC6 as groundbreaking as SC1 or 2 were. I'd argue it's the 2nd most unique fighting franchise after Smash. After all, what other series gives you that ability to move around in a giant arena, but still play by traditional mechanics?

...DOA? Tekken? King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 1 & 2? Soul Calibur built on a solid foundation. All it did was bring weapons to the table. What made it great was how well it was excecuted, which was the main problem with later entries in the series.

Tekken is 2D. Haven't played or seen the others.

Tekken is 3D. I have played nearly every one of the games. 3D in that you can side step and interact with the environments in a way you couldn't in a pure 2D fighter.

I more meant in 3D in the way SC is 3D, in that you can walk anywhere in the arena

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Red_XIII

If only 1 game was shown at this years E3, what would you pick?

Red_XIII

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

@RR529

There probably won't be a Tales announcement since Zestiria is still in development and already confirmed for the west.

After Soul Calibur 3, 4, 5, and that F2P thing, I personally hope the series is dead. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did announce something.

Ninja Gaiden 3 and Razor's Edge didn't sell very well IIRC(?), so I wouldn't expect anything from that series any time soon.

They just released that F2P Ace Combat, but I still wouldn't mind a real new entry in the series.

I have a bad feeling if we get any announcement from Namco Bandai, it's going to be yet another F2P thing...

Ah, I didn't know a new Tales was already announced. Hopefully we see it in some capacity.

SC2 must have been something. I haven't played it, but I've played III & IV, both of which I've enjoyed (III moreso). Haven't played V, and I don't know if I'd want to since they replaced like half of the cast. Hopefully if a new one is announced, they at least find a way to bring back the old characters.

Yeah, I heard about the F2P AC, but like you, am hoping to a return to form.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iKhan

Red_XIII wrote:

If only 1 game was shown at this years E3, what would you pick?

Smash 4 Wii U

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

RR529

Also, since I've seen some people bring it up, I don't think I'd want a RDR sequel.

Don't get me wrong, as I loved the game, but I'd rather see a spiritual successor set in the early days of Meiji Era Japan, where you're an out of work ex-samurai trying to survive in this new, westernizing Japan. (echoing the similar tale in RDR, where you were an ex-outlaw trying to find your place in the dying days of the old west)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iKhan

I have to say, despite some last minute deconfirmations in regards to a new Intelligent Systems game, I'm really hyped for this years Nintendo conference. Usually when companies are backed against the wall they put out their best work.

shingi_70

Well at the very least intelligent systems will have Pushmo World and the Fire Emblem crossover game.

WAT!

shingi_70

Rewatching an E3 conference every day to keep up the hype. First up Nintendo 2011.

Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

GuSolarFlare

turtlelink wrote:

Untitled

sees release date for SSB3DS

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!!! IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!

and after taking a good look it really looks fake(but please tell me it's for real!)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

cookiex

We already discussed this dozens of pages ago. It's fake.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

GuSolarFlare

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

@GuSilverFlame You think the SSB 3DS release date is the reason that memo is too good to be true? Take a look at the part called "Third party games lineup"

nope, I meant the SSB3DS was even believable, then I saw the rest and was sure it was fake

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jazzer94

It's fake we've already established that ages ago and these things are a dime a dozen.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

shingi_70

Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.