Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 2,161

WebHead

Eh its probably just a funny summer tweet and nothing more.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

UGXwolf

That said, with the new GCN controller ports unveiled, it's far from impossible for them to reveal the plan to FINALLY put GCN titles on the Wii U. SMS, Luigi's Mansion, Double Dash, and Melee, anyone?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

camerica1618

Yes. Both of those announcements just got me all the more excited for what's in store for us at E3. The hype is increasing.

camerica1618

shingi_70

Not sure if its harvest moon due to the whole story of the seasons thing.

My thoughts are a new rune factory game for Wii U/PS4.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Blast

shingi_70 wrote:

Not sure if its harvest moon due to the whole story of the seasons thing.

My thoughts are a new rune factory game for Wii U/PS4.

That'd be really cool!!! I'd buy Rune Factory for Wii U in a heartbeat. I didn't know Rune Factory games came to Sony platforms! So it'd be cool if Sony increased Japanese support for PS4.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

I came in here to post about how impressed I was that the All Encompassing Food thread is still alive and kicking but then I read the title again. Oops.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

shingi_70

Ahead of E2)3 telltale announced their last three games are coming to next gen.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Games emulating TV series.

Someone leaked Project Beast and it looks really good.

http://a.pomf.se/jvcape.webm

One of the sony insiders went to twitter and posted this about Gureilla Games new series.

About that Guerrilla game...
Sounds unique, has some lush environments, robot dinos, other weird exotic creatures. Red headed female protagonist.
It's still an RPG.
It's planned as something's ready, but things change last minute. Should expect a full reveal E3 2015 with a Fall 'target' release
Regarding E3 2014:

There's a trailer ready, but whether it's shown or not depends on other things. They can change literally hours before.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

cookiex

The Nintendo E3 rumor mill has been very quiet lately...

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shingi_70

It's probably due to being so close, so the ninjas are on full alert. We haven't really seen a lot of leaks this year I'm still mostly guess working what everyone will show and unless we get stuff coming out next week, everyone will be going in mostly blind.

Microsoft bought the rise of series from the 38 studios sale last December and just put the two older games on steam. I wish someone would have bought Amaluar but it seems everyone expect Activision has a fantasy IP. I'm guessing a new rise of game is going yo be announced at E3.

WAT!

shingi_70

IGN tput up their schedule and it looks like were going to see a lot of new games.

Untitled

WAT!

cookiex

^Here's hoping Zelda U is one of the games on that schedule.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

kkslider5552000

This is gonna be a crazy 2 weeks or so for me. I plan on working on a very time-consuming birthday present, to get to work on LPs, help my Dad with his new restaurant, and E3 happens. Jesus Christ...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

iKhan

Does IGN actually know what these "Secret E3 Games" are? Or are they just reserving space in their schedule?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

cookiex

iKhan wrote:

Does IGN actually know what these "Secret E3 Games" are? Or are they just reserving space in their schedule?

If I have to guess IGN and the publisher agree to discuss a game at a certain time but aren't told on what game it is before it's announced.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.