Showing 41 to 60 of 2,631

AuthorMessage

Ryno

41. Posted:

A nice place to keep track of "Games at E3 2014 "
http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Donalp15

42. Posted:

With Zelda and Smash Bros and hopefully a few surprises, I really don't care how the present. Just give me a Metroid please.
Please?

FC 0516 7736 7877

AuthorMessage

Blast

43. Posted:

KennyPowers wrote:

Untitled

OMG!!! I LUV THIS GIF!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

44. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@Bolt_Strike
They said they'd be doing a live stream of new games, from the Nintendo Treehouse(which will presumably be playable on the show floor). They will announce new games and that's good enough for the majority of people.

No, they said nothing about new games, they said they were showing off their "biggest games". Read it again:

This year, Nintendo will offer fans a deeper look at Nintendo’s biggest games of E3, with information directly from the source. The “Treehouse,” the Product Development department at Nintendo of America, will provide in-depth game demos live and unscripted from Nintendo’s booth. This new program will be live streamed during all hours of the E3 show. Fans can get settled in, open their browsers and experience the Nintendo games at E3 like never before.

Nowhere in this description or anywhere else in their E3 plans for that matter is there any mention of new games.

biggest can equal new. The threehouse videos will probably just be talking about the games shown off at the direct in more detail.

It can, but then why would they simply not use the word "new" unless they're putting more emphasis on previously announced games?

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Blast

45. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

A nice place to keep track of "Games at E3 2014 "
http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

THANK YOU!!! :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Ryno

46. Posted:

@Bolt_Strike: I would say you are reading to much into the wording.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

47. Posted:

So anyone want to get together on Monday/Tuesday and watch all the conferences together?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

48. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

So anyone want to get together on Monday/Tuesday and watch all the conferences together?

I already know of a popular Twitch stream that will be doing just that anyway.

though you can gladly join that if you want, it tends to add to the fun

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

49. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

I'll be working all week so I'll miss the live (semi-live for Nintendo) conferences. I will check for announcements on my phone though.

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

50. Posted:

I remember doing it for E3 2011/12 on the Nlife chat and that was pretty fun. I just hope the PS4 has a youtube app or gets its IGN app updated before the confrence. Would hate to bust out my 360 and move stuff around to watch E3 on my TV.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

51. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I don't, but the point is that if you read it closely, the announcement is very careful to avoid using the word "new", or to reference any unannounced games being shown off.

I think you're reading far too much between the lines

I'll support this method as much as I can. I think relying on old methods to deliver news is a bit archaic, and evidence shows that e3 is becoming less relevant in terms of the big news outlet.

Edited on by WaLzgi

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

52. Posted:

I'll probably have to use my phone to stay up to date on announcements.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

53. Posted:

Okay, I take that back. Nintendo did mention new games on their Play Nintendo ad on Youtube.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

54. Posted:

E3 is so close. Only confrence times we don't yet are the ones for Microsoft and Sony.

Is Corbie going to E3 this year.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

cookiex

55. Posted:

While it's a shame they're skipping a traditional press conference again I like that they're calling the show an "event" (unlike last year where it was just blandly referred to as an "E3 direct") and seem to go all out with Smash Bros.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

56. Posted:

I'm glad to see Nintendo having fun with this kind of stuff and I have to admit this is the best marketing they've done in a long time. But I'm not completely understanding why they are skipping the conference again. It seems like a foolish decision again.

Gamecubed

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0041-9765 | Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

57. Posted:

For one, this doesn't disprove a press conference. People are assuming things, again. Besides, I will say what I did, last year. This is better than a press conference. For many of the same reasons, in fact. I love this approach, as it includes people that can't go to E3,, in the first place.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

cookiex

58. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

For one, this doesn't disprove a press conference. People are assuming things, again.

Every year, Nintendo looks for the best way to show its games and share its news with fans, media and other key audiences. In 2013, Nintendo decided to forgo a traditional press conference and use a video – in that case a Nintendo Direct – to share its news from E3. The company is building on that approach at E3 2014 with the “Nintendo Digital Event,” a new kind of video program that will reveal and provide further detail about the gaming experiences on the way for Nintendo platforms in 2014 and beyond. The Nintendo Digital Event will air at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 10.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

59. Posted:

@cookiex "building onthat approach." Means they won't focus on the on-sight presence, so much as the online presence and local presence. I see nothing there that actually deconfirms a conference.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

60. Posted:

Doesn't really have anything to do with this year's E3, but what the heck.

Untitled

Edited on by Kodeen

Kodeen