Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 2,161

theexxs

The fact that Sonic Boom it's absent from this list makes it completely fake for me.

theexxs

Nintendo Network ID: alugox | Twitter:

LzWinky

Rumor: Games will be revealed no sooner than June 10th. Source: DUH!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MrV4ltor

People actually believe ANY Nintendo E3 rumours? That's some funny stuff right there.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

LzWinky

MrV4ltor wrote:

People actually believe ANY Nintendo E3 rumours? That's some funny stuff right there.

And then get disappointed when they don't happen

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

cookiex wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

I dunno, this one sounds pretty believable:

nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/rumour_mother_4_will_be_announc...

Wow, that hasn't happened to me in years. I think the last time it happened to me was 2010. You sir, are very classy.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

astros75

Lol thanks for the total buzz kill guys! I think we've learned from past years that the best approach is the "expect the worse and hope for the best" mentality. I wasn't implying that I believed the document to be legit, just that I personally would love for some of those games to become a reality (Starfox, Metroid). I suppose it was meant as more of a conversation piece, but I'll definitely refrain from posting anything "rumor" related in the future lol.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

iKhan

MrV4ltor wrote:

But reading rumors can be really fun.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

plrichard

I probably need to let this dream go, but I really want the ReUmagined rumor to be true...even though it's ridiculously old now...

plrichard

Ryno

astros75 wrote:

Lol thanks for the total buzz kill guys! I think we've learned from past years that the best approach is the "expect the worse and hope for the best" mentality. I wasn't implying that I believed the document to be legit, just that I personally would love for some of those games to become a reality (Starfox, Metroid). I suppose it was meant as more of a conversation piece, but I'll definitely refrain from posting anything "rumor" related in the future lol.

Ha, no kidding. Some of us around here still like to have fun with the rumors though most of the time Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer make an appearance.

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

LzWinky

Kodeen wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Rumor: Games will be revealed no sooner than June 10th. Source: DUH!

I like how you do not enjoy rumors, while continuously posting in a thread about rumors.

GASP! You saw right through me! I do enjoy (laughing at bad) rumors!

NinChocolate

After last E3, I expect a last hurrah of an E3 from Iwata for Wii U caus if this isn't the year to see it gain momentum and positive vibes then I'm not sure what will do it

NinChocolate

shingi_70

Vanilla 3DS will be phases out for 3DS light. Expecting X to be the a big title for the fall to capitalize on Mario and Smash giving the Wii U awareness.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

Vanilla 3DS will be phases out for 3DS light. Expecting X to be the a big title for the fall to capitalize on Mario and Smash giving the Wii U awareness.

I'm noticing that the latest Tomodachi commercials are also excluding the regular version. I doubt there will be a lite version though

iKhan

What do you guys think is a worst case scenario for E3 this year. It still has to include things that Nintendo has confirmed would be at E3.

Mine:

• Miyamoto's New IP is a Dating Sim for 3DS.
  • Zelda Wii U is a Skyward Sword sequel that uses the WW art style. Launces 2016
  • NFC figures only work with Mario Kart 8 for now. Mario and Luigi the only figures available for now.
  • New 3DS game is a new Mario & Donkey Kong game for 3DS.
  • New Smash trailer showing Cap Falcon as a returning veteran. No newcomers shown.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Arminillo

iKhan wrote:

Mario x Princess

Mario must decide between Peach, Daisy, Paulina, and Rosalina in FULL 3D. In this case, being short helps.

Buy.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

MuchoMochi

Suicune wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Mario x Princess

Mario must decide between Peach, Daisy, Paulina, and Rosalina in FULL 3D. In this case, being short helps.

Buy.

The greatest irony of all ironys would be if this was Nintendo's step into mature titles for the 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

LzWinky

MuchoMochi wrote:

Suicune wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Mario x Princess

Buy.

The greatest irony of all ironys would be if this was Nintendo's step into mature titles for the 3DS

Fire Emblem Awakening is quite mature

MuchoMochi

Unca_Lz wrote:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Suicune wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Mario x Princess

Buy.

Fire Emblem Awakening is quite mature

I think the possible connotations of a "mature" dating sim went over your head. I was trying to be subtle

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.