Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,161

Peach64

They could announce stuff, but there is nothing planned like the 3DS press event or the Devil's Third reveal.

I'm tempted to watch the Treehouse stuff for Project S.T.E.A.M but I kind of don't want to spoil it by seeing too much. As I've said a few times, the biggest thing I take away from E3 are the announcements. The extended looks at the games being played aren't really doing much for me. SRPG from Intelligent Systems? I know I'm getting that already

Peach64

camerica1618

I doubt there will be any more announcements today. I'd love to be wrong though. Two years ago I'm pretty sure Reggie announced that Fire Emblem: Awakening was coming to the West. I'm pretty sure that announcement came on Thursday of E3. So we might get something like that, but anything beyond that I doubt.

camerica1618

shingi_70

They're about to show off codename steam.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

WiiWareWave

I was forced to watch a half hour long technical college commercial before I was able to start watching today's Treehouse stream on Twitch. >_<

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

camerica1618

Miss_Dark wrote:

can sb please help? an hour ago a demo was shown of an unannounced title, which title was it and where can I watch it?

source
events guide:

12/06/2014
Nintendo Demo — 12:00 Pacific / 15:00 Eastern / 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET — This one is particularly intriguing, as Twitch is listing this as an "Unannounced Title"; it's a 20 minute demonstration.

I think it was just Splatoon.

camerica1618

Peach64

Yes. Those schedules were written before E3 started, so they couldn't put down S.T.E.A.M and Splatoon.

Peach64

kkslider5552000

The more I think about it, the more I hate Ubisoft's conference. Like when the Fitness game is one of your highlights, there's something wrong. It's like their entire conference was hit with Titanfall-itis, where no amount of interesting gameplay can distract from boring trend-riding, bro-pandering aesthetic.

It's one of those things that justify being a Nintendo fanboy, because look where Ubisoft is now. Just an amazing coincidence.

Like they have stuff. They have the Quest for Mighty Loot (I think it's called that) they have Rocksmith and Rayman and Prince of Persia and Trackmania and supposedly a new Beyond Good and Evil. Other than that World War 1 game, it was just so bland though.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

8BitSamurai

DestinyMan wrote:

That's a wrap for Nintendo!

Indeed it is! I'll be deeply sad inside without Treehouse.

Thanks to all the doodz who chatted in the live comments for a fun week.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

iKhan

Here we go, finally some gameplay from bloodborne

http://playeressence.com/bloodborne-49-seconds-of-off-screen-...

I'm kind of confused. It looks really similar to Dark Souls, so why make a new IP at all instead of making a Dark Souls 3? I mean, From Software has made a vast variety of different RPGs.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Shirma_Akayaku

Was anyone a little upset when people were booing Zero since he won the invitational? I feel like all those people who were booing him were doing it for the wrong reasons.

First off, the invitational shouldn't be taken too seriously since there were items, and even though the final match had none, it was only one match and the players didn't have too much experience with the game. Secondly, I think people were booing Zero simply because he wasn't Hungrybox; they only wanted Hungrybox to win just because of his reputation in the Smash community. Another thing is that people were complaining that Zero was spamming his side-b / side-special move, but Zero can do that if he wants to, nobody's gonna force him to do something else (plus he won by doing something most people wouldn't do in sudden death; a grab). Lastly, this tournament was for fun, no money was involved as far as I know. People seriously need to relax.

Overall, I just think people at the invitational weren't very considerate of the circumstances this tournament brought.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

shingi_70

I sort of felt that the B-side move spamming to go into sudden was cheap as someone who mostly plays traditional fighting games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

carnage2211

looking back... this E3 was pretty meh. lol

Poop

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.