Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 2,161

UGXwolf

Ugh, finally caught up with the topic. @___@ E3 is so much work! Yeah, anyways, I've been expecting MM remake to be announced (I refused to call it 3D, because I'm still holding out hope for HD, but if it's announced tonight, it'll be 3D, of course) all day, now, and I'm really surprised with all the MM and TP stuff going around between Hyrule Warriors, Link Between Worlds, and even Zelda's appearance at Smash Invitations, I'm really surprised they're not mentioning Majora's Mask at all. QUIT TEASING ME, NINTENDO! I WANT THIS REMAKE!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

6ch6ris6

oh i just saw this trailer for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9V5-7Vqno

fanatsy life could be fun. i first thought it would be another jrpg (roundbased-fighting ugh!) but it seems really cool.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

iKhan

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh i just saw this trailer for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9V5-7Vqno

fanatsy life could be fun. i first thought it would be another jrpg (roundbased-fighting ugh!) but it seems really cool.

Yeah Level-5 knows how to impress me. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling their relationship with Sony has been souring. Especially with Sony giving Japan the middle finger

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

6ch6ris6

iKhan wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Yeah Level-5 knows how to impress me. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling their relationship with Sony has been souring. Especially with Sony giving Japan the middle finger

good for us nintendo nerds

one other interesting title is siesta fiesta for the 3ds eshop. it's some modern breakout. but way more complex.

btw i can't stop listening to the song from the latest metal gear solid 5 trailer: http://youtu.be/zasIogAV-tY

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

shingi_70

I wouldn't call it souring its just that Level-5 is one of the top develpers n Japan and they're going to go with the all ages market leader.

Nice to see Fantasy Life not just an eshop title, if properly marketed it could become animal crossing huge.

The Halo 5 multiplayer beta is going to run three weeks.

Microsoft's planned Halo 5: Guardians beta will begin December 27 and run for three weeks, ending on January 17, 343 Industries Studio Head Bonnie Ross tells Joystiq.

Beta access will be available via 343's upcoming Halo: The Master Chief Collection, launching on November 11 for the Xbox One. The collection – revealed during Microsoft's E3 media briefing yesterday – includes each game in the Halo series which features Master Chief as its protagonist: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition, a new anniversary update of Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

shingi_70 wrote:

I wouldn't call it souring its just that Level-5 is one of the top develpers n Japan and they're going to go with the all ages market leader.

Nice to see Fantasy Life not just an eshop title, if properly marketed it could become animal crossing huge.

The Halo 5 multiplayer beta is going to run three weeks.

Microsoft's planned Halo 5: Guardians beta will begin December 27 and run for three weeks, ending on January 17, 343 Industries Studio Head Bonnie Ross tells Joystiq.

Beta access will be available via 343's upcoming Halo: The Master Chief Collection, launching on November 11 for the Xbox One. The collection – revealed during Microsoft's E3 media briefing yesterday – includes each game in the Halo series which features Master Chief as its protagonist: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition, a new anniversary update of Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4.

Maybe not souring, but I don't see them as Sony-exclusive as they have traditionally been. For example Wonder Flick is coming to XB1, PS4, and Wii U. But honestly the way the PS4 has seemingly all but ignored the Japanese market, I could see a lot more traditionally sony-exclusive companies switching to 3DS.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

Oh they won't be at all their bread is on handhelds and multiplats now.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

V8_Ninja

On top of the bombs that dropped yesterday, we've got one more roundtable from Nintendo. (6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST)

So, anyone want to take bets on what the game is going to be? It's supposed to be a 90 minute event, so I can't imagine it being something simple like another New Super Mario Bros. title. I also don't really know what else it could be, as Nintendo showed a lot during the first proper day of E3.

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

SkywardLink98

V8_Ninja wrote:

On top of the bombs that dropped yesterday, we've got one more roundtable from Nintendo. (6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST)

So, anyone want to take bets on what the game is going to be? It's supposed to be a 90 minute event, so I can't imagine it being something simple like another New Super Mario Bros. title. I also don't really know what else it could be, as Nintendo showed a lot during the first proper day of E3.

I bet that the 3DS game will be the only 3DS game Nintendo announces all of this E3.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

HeroOfCybertron

The Nintendo Treehouse is starting again in about half an hour.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

UGXwolf

I can't imagine a remake taking 90 minutes unless it'll be out in a month or two, so I doubt it's MM. Metroid Dread seems a very possible answer, and it does seem odd how ignored Metroid got this year, especially after the VGX tease, though maybe that was nothing. It's most likely FirstParty, so this is the best guess I've heard, but S.T.E.A.M. also seems viable.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Retro_on_theGo

V8_Ninja wrote:

I'm guessing it's either Project S.T.E.A.M. Or a new Metroid. As much as I'd love MM 3D and it makes sense, I doubt they're gonna do a 90 minute presentation on it.

HeroOfCybertron

I saw something that said Fantasy Life is up next on the Treehouse.

jump

I think people are reading too much into it be 90mins, it will probably be a live in person presentation to make up for the video show yesterday covering the same stuff plus the a new game announced.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

I can't imagine a remake taking 90 minutes unless it'll be out in a month or two, so I doubt it's MM. Metroid Dread seems a very possible answer, and it does seem odd how ignored Metroid got this year, especially after the VGX tease, though maybe that was nothing. It's most likely FirstParty, so this is the best guess I've heard, but S.T.E.A.M. also seems viable.

@UGXwolf I don't think it's Metroid as that certainly would have been in the digital event, I have feeling it's Monolithsofts 3DS game.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

HeroOfCybertron

The Treehouse is starting now

ClockworkMario

A good show from Ninty that proved the strength of Wii U. The new Zelda was especially mind-blowing. My only gripe is that the rest of 2014 seems fairly barren on the friendly neighbourhood console; there's SSB, Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2, – if I haven't forgotten something – with some eShop sprinkled in between and some rarer than helium-3 third party games. I believe they ought to have one or two more heavy hitters in there to really take advantage of the temporary game-drought that the rival consoles suffer from. Now all those great games have to battle for attention against the rivals' ever strengthening game-libraries.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

jump

ClockworkMario wrote:

. My only gripe is that the rest of 2014 seems fairly barren on the friendly neighbourhood console; there's SSB, Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2, – if I haven't forgotten something – with some eShop sprinkled in between and some rarer than helium-3 third party games. I .

There's Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker too and from 3rd parties LEGO Batman 3 and Watch Dogs.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.