Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,161

Peach64

The more I see of this Splatoon, the more I like it. Great job for not making this Mario paintball, Nintendo!

Peach64

SkywardLink98

I like what I'm seeing of Splatoon. Now we just need 2 gamepads on one console so we can do 2 players per console.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

mamp

I was disappointed I guess I expected something more I mean the only games I didn't see coming were kirby (which I don't care for) and splatoon (which didn't interest me). Maybe I watched too many pre-E3 predictions.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AlexSays

people already streaming destiny alpha on twitch

looks amazing for an alpha build

AlexSays

Arminillo

@mamp

More stuff yet to be announced.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AlexSays

mamp wrote:

I was disappointed I guess I expected something more I mean the only games I didn't see coming were kirby (which I don't care for) and splatoon (which didn't interest me). Maybe I watched too many pre-E3 predictions.

you watched too many predictions lol

Thats why I ignore everyone and then I'm pleasantly surprised by every conference

AlexSays

Electricmastro

Splat + Platoon, fitting.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

shingi_70

Splatton is what I've wanted from a Nintendo third person shooter for a while now.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

Leave it to biased media to spin Nintendo's amazing press conference in a negative light

http://www.wired.com/2014/06/nintendo-e3-direct/

Uhhh. Nintendo has 5 new titles launching this fall on Wii U. Bayonetta 2, Smash Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, Toad's Treasure, and Devil's Third.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

shingi_70

So I'm hearing there will be a Halo bundle.

Also my brother bought a Xbox One so were keeping the PS4.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

camerica1618

Splatoon looks SO fun!! Have they announced a release window yet?

camerica1618

2Sang

So does anyone have a list of all the games listed for 2015? I'm thinking 2015 might be the year nintendo gets a huge redemption with a ton of awesome titles, but 2014 seems pretty bare bones.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Gamer83

I didn't have super high expectations from Nintendo because the truth is, I'm done predicting what that company is going to do. Even if I did have extremely high, nearly unattainable expectations, I think this would be the first time since the PS2 days when Sony's conferences were filled with all the great upcoming exclusives, that a company would've matched them. It topped E3 2010 and 2006, which were Nintendo's previous best showings, and at this point, I really don't know how a gamer can justify ignoring the Wii U unless it's somebody who simply doesn't like games. I could reel off at least 6 off the top of my head that I want between now and next holiday. That's the same I could put together for X1 and one more than for PS4. The thing is, I'd be adding multiplats and listing them for both those other consoles, with Nintendo all six are Wii U exclusive and frankly are of higher quality. Batman, Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 are the only three I think I'd put up there with the likes of Zelda, although this LoZ seems like it'll be a different kind of animal. I'm not going to hype best Zelda yet but if it even gets to the same class as Ocarina was for its time, we're talking GOTY 2015, easy as long as it's not delayed. With stuff like Devil's Third, Star Fox and Xenoblade, Nintendo has given itself some wiggle room though.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.