Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,161

JoyBoy

Peach64 wrote:

The friend I watched it with was bothered by how Link looked too, but I thought it was a great look.

I know right? He looked amazing! and that's coming from a guy.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

CaviarMeths

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

http://e3.nintendo.com/offers/
Kind of underwhelming sales

Is Sonic All-Star Racing worth 20 bucks? I might pick that up.

All the others I either already have or not interested in. Updated Club Nintendo rewards are underwhelming too.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Dreamz

Wow...Nintendo's E3 showing this year is fantastic so far. But....Metroid....sadface....

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

UGXwolf

@NavySpheal You can find the Nintendo Direct here in case you missed it. I still don't have a link for the other four conferences, as Nintendo uploaded theirs, but the other four are getting copyright claimed left and right.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

Boxart + Bundled game:
Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

shingi_70

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just realized Pokken Fighters doesn't exist after all.
Good thing Nintendo had so many other awesome things to make up for it.

Or it does exist and where never going to show it because its stupid to announce a fighting game when you have on coming out this holiday.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Retro_on_theGo

shingi_70 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just realized Pokken Fighters doesn't exist after all.
Good thing Nintendo had so many other awesome things to make up for it.

Or it does exist and where never going to show it because its stupid to announce a fighting game when you have on coming out this holiday.

Smash is smash and Pokken Fighters is supposedly a tournament fighter. They're completely different games. Not to mention they both have huge names behind them, smash and Pokemon. Neither would dip into the sales of the other.
But you're probably right.

dumedum

I've always been happy with my Wii U, but for the first time.. I'm also relaxed. Serene with what's ahead.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

CaviarMeths

I don't even know how you solidly place Smash in a genre. It's one of the most unique games franchises out there.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Maelstrom

Swiket wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

Remember, Nintendo is spacing out announcements throughout the week. I mean, we don't even know what game the press conference is on tomorrow night.

What/when is this press conference?

I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure it out, but reggie specifically mentioned the Smash 3DS one tonight in his interview with IGN. This thing was announced a while ago (remember the "mystery 3DS game" threads?), but I can't find anything else anywhere.

Edited on by Maelstrom

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

camerica1618

I wonder what the first Treehouse game will be.

camerica1618

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.