Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,161

shingi_70

Ryno wrote:

Yarn Yoshi is still alive!

Untitled

Man I hope Sony can't coast on sales and Nintendo/Microsoft take the lead this winter.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Peach64

Oh man, this Yoshi game looks so lovely. I think they're finally going to pull off a good Yoshi game after almost 20 years of disappointments.

Peach64

UGXwolf

Yoshi's Wooly World. That's the new name. And I'm so glad they're focusing on the right things. Looks like they've gotten rid of the yarn outline form entirely, which I'm good with. Also, CROCHET YOSHI! ADORABLE!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

OH MY GOD< CAPTAIN TOAD GETS HIS OWN GAME BASED ON THE LEVELS FROM 3D WORLD?! THAT'S IT, NINTENDO WINS! IT'S ALREADY OVER AND IT'S JUST BEGUN!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

shingi_70

Captain Toad is in the house.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Ryno

I thought Yoshi's Woolly World was dead (admittedly for no good reason) and it was dead to me after first hearing about it but now I have changed my mind on that.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

Ryno wrote:

I thought Yoshi's Woolly World was dead (admittedly for no good reason) and it was dead to me after first hearing about it but now I have changed my mind on that.

Well the sonic lost world tie in was telling that the game was sill alive in some way.

WAT!

CaviarMeths

Holy <explicative> <explicative> that Zelda world looks amazing!

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

I called it its Zelda meets the Witcher 3.

WAT!

Peach64

The Elderscrolls: Hyrule

Peach64

Ryno

shingi_70 wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Well the sonic lost world tie in was telling that the game was sill alive in some way.

Which reminds I still have sonic sitting on my my shelf sealed

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

shingi_70

Peach64 wrote:

The Elderscrolls: Hyrule

Zelda III : The Wild Hunt

WAT!

CaviarMeths

Bayonetta 1+2. It happened.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Ryno

Yes!!!

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

shingi_70

Nintendo dropped the mic.

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.