AlexSays

dumedum wrote:

Ok, so:
[absolutely anything]

Nintendo wins E3?

Made it accurate for you : )

AlexSays

Peach64

I very much doubt Nintendo 'let' it leak. Time just screwed up with their upload time.

Peach64

erv

Let's not forget, there's always a way for nintendo to be doomed

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Azooooz

1 hour left, and the hype level is still increasing.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Peach64

Well, I'm satisfied. They still need a couple more new games to top Sony and MS for me, but Star Fox alone makes sure this is better than I was expecting.

Peach64

UGXwolf

Peach64 wrote:

I very much doubt Nintendo 'let' it leak. Time just screwed up with their upload time.

I think it's entirely possible that this "leak" was no accident. It could've been intended to hype of the audience. I'm not saying that IS the case, but I bet viewership of the Nintendo Digital Event will be higher for the leak. Who knows? Maybe Nintendo has more surprises up their sleeve. Or maybe they blew their load on this one. Or maybe it really was just an accident. I just enjoy looking into things. ^^

By the way, I haven't mentioned this, but your avvy is adorable. =D

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

cookiex

UGXwolf wrote:

@cookiex Quit beating people to their inevitable conclusions. D: I was gonna say that it may be what Miyamoto was teasing with the security cameras, but you said it, first. >:

If you want to survive in the business, you gotta be quick and you gotta be in the know.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

turmeric16

Considering IGN isn't reporting on Star Fox, I think it was a mistake by TIME. It may be beneficial however if it brings in more viewers.

turmeric16

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5418-3396 | Nintendo Network ID: ejvirzi | Twitter:

cookiex

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Did you guys really have to spread around the leak 1 hour before the show! -_- I actually like being surprised.

You act like people think of others on the internet.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

jump

ejvirzi wrote:

Considering IGN isn't reporting on Star Fox, I think it was a mistake by TIME. It may be beneficial however if it brings in more viewers.

I don't think TIME would mistakenly make up an interview Miyamoto and screen shots, the embargo was just released early.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

turmeric16

arronishere wrote:

ejvirzi wrote:

I don't think TIME would mistakenly make up an interview Miyamoto and screen shots, the embargo was just released early.

yep, that is what I meant. TIME broke the embargo

turmeric16

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5418-3396 | Nintendo Network ID: ejvirzi | Twitter:

dumedum

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Did you guys really have to spread around the leak 1 hour before the show! -_- I actually like being surprised.

I was surprised by the leak and it made me happy... We're ones of the few with this "insider information" until it spreads to youtube, facebook, twitter etc and all around the Internet in 35 minutes

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

dumedum

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So anyone expecting a big new IP from Miyamoto, sorry. It's going to be multiple small ones. I'm ok with this.

It's actually 2 big new IP's and one StarFox.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Retro_on_theGo

dumedum wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was surprised by the leak and it made me happy... We're ones of the few with this "insider information" until it spreads to youtube, facebook, twitter etc and all around the Internet in 35 minutes

I'm as happy as the next guy for a new Star Fox but the big E3 moment reveal has been ruined and I love it when we get that special wait there's one more thing moment. Oh well. NEW STAR FOX!

Peach64

It could be awesome, but people probably aren't gonna go gaga over a Tower Defense game. Hopefully a mixture of Star Fox and Zelda gets some buzz though.

IGN just said the game they're showing after the event has not yet been announced, so that's good.

Peach64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.