Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,161

Ryno

Live "press conferences" are overrated IMO. Gimme the action packed direct's any day of the week.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AlexSays

jariw wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

To be fair to them, they haven't been working on Battlefront nearly as long as Nintendo has with Zelda

IMO, Frostbite 3 (and to some extent Battlefield 4) is a part of the Star Wars Battlefront development cycle. Don't know if Zelda U will be reusing existing technology.

That's not really an opinion, its unfair way of distorting facts

According to you, some COD games have been in development 5+ years. That's wrong. Even new engines build off of pre existing technology, with your way of thinking the lines for every dev cycle are blurred.

AlexSays

Peach64

Aw yes. I've missed Rainbow Six. Hope it's got a proper single player campaign though.

Peach64

kkslider5552000

Jim Sterling: "Spoiler: One of those graves at the end of the Valiant Hearts trailer was for Beyond Good & Evil 2."

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

Way too much filler, but Rainbow Six Seige was pretty dope.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

iKhan

Really Ubisoft? No Valiant Hearts for Wii U? This is exactly what I was talking about in my "I don't understand Western Devs" thread. It's a cartoony puzzle-adventure game. In other words, a perfect fit for Nintendo's audience.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

HappyHappyist

Far Cry 4 intro was great, but I'm a bit impartial for the new villain. Hopefully he isn't a Vaas clone. I enjoyed almost everything, minus the fitness game. I'm disappointed that AC Unity doesn't have french voice acting though.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Peach64

Sorry, but why do we always get people talking about colourful games being a good fit for Nintendo consoles? I keep seeing it come up in regards to Kingdom Hearts 3 too. Wonderful 101 was about as colourful and cartoony as it gets and flopped bad. If it's not made by Nintendo, it doesn't sell on Nintendo is a pretty accurate statement, doesn't matter how colourful the game is.

Peach64

HappyHappyist

Rainbow 6 just looked beautiful and amazing. It's too bad no one will ever communicate like that in the multiplayer when it's finally released.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

kkslider5552000

Peach64 wrote:

Sorry, but why do we always get people talking about colourful games being a good fit for Nintendo consoles? I keep seeing it come up in regards to Kingdom Hearts 3 too. Wonderful 101 was about as colourful and cartoony as it gets and flopped bad. If it's not made by Nintendo, it doesn't sell on Nintendo is a pretty accurate statement, doesn't matter how colourful the game is.

Wonderful 101 was dead on arrival regardless of platform, sadly

Making the apparently best action game of all time or making a Metal Gear game are the only ways anyone plays Platinum Games games it seems?!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

iKhan

Peach64 wrote:

Sonic? Rayman? Skylanders? Child-friendly colorful games sell well on Nintendo consoles because Nintendo tauts itself as family friendly. So we see a lot of exclusive owners of Nintendo systems who are children.

Wonderful 101 sold horribly because it was poorly marketed and simply didn't seem all that appealing just from footage. If it were on a SonySoft console it'd sell even less.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

HappyHappyist

Did anyone else see the WiiU Gamepad in the Division footage from the Ubisoft Conference? It was sitting on the girl's drawer.

Blue blue.

cookiex

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Making the apparently best action game of all time or making a Metal Gear game are the only ways anyone plays Platinum Games games it seems?!

Even Metal Gear Rising didn't sell that well.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

kkslider5552000

Yves is an understanding little man.

also I wouldn't be surprised if other companies would've cancelled a completed Wii U game instead.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

IceClimbers

So what would you rate Ubisoft's conference? I'm giving them a B-. Way better than EA's conference, not as good as Microsoft's.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.