Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,161

cookiex

AlexSays wrote:

To be fair to them, they haven't been working on Battlefront nearly as long as Nintendo has with Zelda

It was still crap. EA's whole show was crap.

(The above statement may or may not be hyperbole)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

RR529

So, when does Ubisoft's showing start? Or is no one watching it?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

IceClimbers

RR529 wrote:

At 3. 13 minutes to go.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Peach64

Starts in 10 mins.

Might see Assassins Creed Comet/Whatever here. MS and Sony will want it to all be about next-fen, so the only place they can really show the other game is their own conference.... OR Nintendo's event?

Peach64

jariw

AlexSays wrote:

To be fair to them, they haven't been working on Battlefront nearly as long as Nintendo has with Zelda

IMO, Frostbite 3 (and to some extent Battlefield 4) is a part of the Star Wars Battlefront development cycle. Don't know if Zelda U will be reusing existing technology.

jariw

kkslider5552000

RR529 wrote:

it starts in a few minutes apparently!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HappyHappyist

I think the best showing so far was Witcher 3. Never played a witcher game or seen gameplay from 1 or 2, but this one just looked beautiful and epic. and it's an X1 exclusive? wow, now THAT'S tempting.

Halo collection looks nice, but I don't like how they put 4 in there. 4 was trash, i'd much rather they'd put in ODST instead, which was honestly my favorite of the series. I am looking forward to Halo 2 remastered, but I won't buy it. It's great that they're bringing the multiplayer back, but I'm not a fan of multiplayer. As for the remastered graphics, they already played that card with CE. It's not enough to get me to get this game.

EA conference was REALLY weak. I'm disappointed I watched it. Probably the worst thing for me was Bruce Lee's appearance in UFC, which I couldn't bear. Bruce is a legend, putting him in a ring with you in control of him is ludicrous. He could take on anyone and beat them in seconds in real life. Even though this is a game, and I'm taking it more seriously than it needs to be, his presence in a UFC game bugs me so much because Bruce is soooo much cooler than that.

Looking forward to everyone else, but I'm prepared for disappointment from Nintendo.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Peach64

Nah, Witcher 3 isn't exclusive. It's on PS4 too, but MS are doing their best to get people to associate it with them, having it at their event two years running.

Peach64

Peach64

Really hoping for a new Rainbow Six game announced at Ubisoft.

Peach64

shingi_70

Prince of Persia running on the Ubiart engine.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

cookiex

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Beyond Good and Evil 2 or GTFO

I would lose it if Beyond Good & Evil 2 actually shows up.

cookiex

HappyHappyist

Kodeen wrote:

HappyHappyist wrote:

I think the best showing so far was Witcher 3. Never played a witcher game or seen gameplay from 1 or 2, but this one just looked beautiful and epic. and it's an X1 exclusive? wow, now THAT'S tempting.

No. PC, XB1, PS4. Still haven't played 2 yet, but 1 was decent, even if the combat left a lot to be desired.

Oh, that's great! Show is starting now!

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

cookiex

Damn it, when I saw that decaled Ubisoft logo I thought "PRINCE OF PERSIA NO FREAKING WAY" and then I realized it was Far Cry 4. :/

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.