Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 2,161

IceClimbers

Where was Battlefront????!!!!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Jazzer94

Hardline was so boring even with all the explosions and tasering etc.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

kkslider5552000

So how about an actual interesting FPS like the new Call of Duty...not even joking, especially by comparison.

I might try it if my brother decides to get a last gen version of it...hey maybe it will be like Mario Kart and they'll convince me by giving me a free game! I'll try Skylanders if you give me one of those free! Or one of the Transformers.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

iKhan

IceClimbers wrote:

Where was Battlefront????!!!!!!!

Lol EA trolled everyone.

What would you guys grade the conferences so far?

For me:
Microsoft: B+
EA: F

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Captain_Toad

Heh, the only thing I'm interested in is parkour woman and cops and robbers and probably criteon games expaning their studios.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

shingi_70

So far

Microsoft >EA.

EA is the frontrunner for the loser thus far.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamer83

Watched EA's conference up through NHL 15 since that was one of the games I'm excited for. The teasers look cool and I can't wait for the game.

MS' conference was awesome and good luck to Sony and Nintendo topping it, I don't think either will. Definitely getting an Xbox One at some point this year.

Gamer83

CaviarMeths

BieberBlows wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

So I've never played a Battlefield game before and maybe I'm just tired, but why is it called Battlefield if it is neither a battle nor a field?

This sounds like something Jerry Seinfeld would say.

I didn't mean it as a joke though. I didn't know anything about the series before that footage and I guess I just assumed it was another war simulator game like CoD or MoH. I don't get the name, even not taken literally.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

IceClimbers

Microsoft: B+
EA: F-.

No Battlefront gameplay? Seriously? EA's conference last year was way better than this years.

shingi_70

CaviarMeths wrote:

BieberBlows wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

So I've never played a Battlefield game before and maybe I'm just tired, but why is it called Battlefield if it is neither a battle nor a field?

This sounds like something Jerry Seinfeld would say.

I didn't mean it as a joke though. I didn't know anything about the series before that footage and I guess I just assumed it was another war simulator game like CoD or MoH. I don't get the name, even not taken literally.

A battlefield is what the space a war is taken on.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

AlexSays wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

So how about an actual interesting FPS like the new Call of Duty..

O.o

I'm not joking. I liked Call of Duty before the MW sequels, and I like what they're doing here way more than previous games. I mean, I was mildly interested in Black Ops but this is a much bigger step. I mean don't get me wrong, a hopefully new Bioshock and Evolve or whatever is still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting an idea for me, but COD has gone beyond "it exists" for me again, and I'm a bit happy about that. Especially as the biggest franchise in the world, I want some excitement for such a big series.

and I don't hate COD, tons of games have just been more interesting so after being meh about MW sequels, it just stopped being worth my time with so many games out.

Gamer83

shingi_70 wrote:

So far

Microsoft >EA.

EA is the frontrunner for the loser thus far.

Yeah, but we'll see. I'm little worried about Sony's conference later tonight. If more than 2 minutes are spent on the 'remaster' of The Last of Us that could mean very, very bad things for the rest of the show.

Gamer83

AlexSays

CaviarMeths wrote:

I don't get the name, even not taken literally.

Must have a hard time with the game's spiritual predecessor PayDay

It wasn't pay day for any of those guys, what the heck

And I'm still searching for dogs to watch Ubi

AlexSays

IceClimbers

PSN is down because of the Battlefield Hardline Beta.

kkslider5552000

I was actually being slightly optimistic about EA before it started but anything I would care about or looked interesting was put to the side. Ugh.

AlexSays

Gamer83 wrote:

Yeah, but we'll see. I'm little worried about Sony's conference later tonight. If more than 2 minutes are spent on the 'remaster' of The Last of Us that could mean very, very bad things for the rest of the show.

Were you also worried about the Halo remaster?

AlexSays

Gamecubed

That had to be the most anti-climactic thing I have witness all year.

Gamecubed

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.