Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,161

CaviarMeths

I fell asleep for about 20 minutes, are they done talking about sports yet?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

kkslider5552000

I thought EA would be sane and decide to make Battlefield disappear with the TWO lawsuits.

NOPE, THIS YEAR, THIS CANT GO BAD AT ALL

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

AlexSays

Greatest thing I've taken out of this E3 is that Dice's HQ is in a damn nice location

That and TW3 will be the greatest video game ever, hope everyone is upgrading their PCs

AlexSays

AlexSays

Why expect Call of Duty or Battlefield to 'disappear'?

Will those publishers just not want that money for some reason?

AlexSays

shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CaviarMeths

Well I think it's pretty safe to say that Nintendo won't have the crappiest conference this year.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

AlexSays

It took Madden like 100 years to give us a defensive camera

As if football players have always had eyes on the back of their heads. Best simulator NA

AlexSays

IceClimbers

So far EA's conference has been absolutely predictable, and horrible. Madden, Fifa, Sims, UFC, Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age Inquisition. Just give me my darn Battlefront!!!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

kkslider5552000

it's amazing how boring this is despite the amount of stuff going on. It's kind of impressive.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

So I've never played a Battlefield game before and maybe I'm just tired, but why is it called Battlefield if it is neither a battle nor a field?

IceClimbers

Hah, no Beta on Xbox One today. Poor Xbone gamers.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

AlexSays

CaviarMeths wrote:

So I've never played a Battlefield game before and maybe I'm just tired, but why is it called Battlefield if it is neither a battle nor a field?

Because the name brand will sell the game

Also because game names aren't meant to be taken literally

AlexSays

Offspring

CaviarMeths wrote:

This sounds like something Jerry Seinfeld would say.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

AlexSays

Kodeen wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

That and TW3 will be the greatest video game ever, hope everyone is upgrading their PCs

Well I just upgraded 5 months ago, a 770 will have to do.

I'd be surprised if that even maxes it out. Hopefully 670 sli will work or I'll be throwing out some money for something new

AlexSays

CaviarMeths

That was worse than the Mongol sacking of Baghdad.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.