Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,161

Gamecubed

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so how quickly did you realize it was Tomb Raider?

As soon as I saw her using the pick to hook into the rock face and then I saw her with a quiver on her back and I said to myself "Tomb Raider"

Not a very good title though seeing that it's a sequel to the reboot. "Rise of the Tomb Raider"....

Gamecubed

shingi_70

Killer Instinct season 2 by Dave Lang no less.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

I forgot all about K.I. too!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

UGXwolf

I came to E3 to get surprised, but I never expected them to surprise me this much in the very first conference. I'll be sure to go over this, later with sound and some pen and paper to keep score. This is going to be an awesome E3, methinks. Microsoft is currently killing it. I hope Sony can at least deliver half this well!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

shingi_70

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Please don't butcher KI this time.

Have you played KI xbox One its a really good fighter.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

kkslider5552000

OH! The rumors were true.

I will say while Xbox One might have a stronger future than I'd expect, much of this still makes me think "next gen delayed until 2015"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Gamecubed

Phantom Dust looks awesome too.

Sony better bring it tonight. Uncharted 4 might not be enough to hold me.

Gamecubed

MuchoMochi

Phantom Dust re-boot?!?!? Xbox One is certainly looking more appealing now!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

shingi_70

Phantom Dust!

WAT!

UGXwolf

HAFWAAAHHH!?!?! We kinda expected Phantom Dust to return, but GEEZ! Xbox One is now on my to-get list. Holy crikies!

kkslider5552000

no seriously guys, wait till 2015 despite this, just for your own sake. Or at least wait until the other conferences are done...

shingi_70

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Please don't butcher KI this time.

Have you played KI xbox One its a really good fighter.

I'm sure it is, I haven't played it, but I really hate with what they did to the character roster. I don't know if they fixed the whole DLC thing later.

Its the league of legends model which makes a ton f sense for a genrewhere people tend to only use a few guys on the regualr.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

The Division is like Titanfall in that the samey ideas for aesthetic and shooting are trying to sabotage my excitement for it at every turn.

UGXwolf

@kkslider5552000 No worries. I wouldn't be getting anything until Holidays, anyways, and even then, I may be waiting 'til next year. I'm in no hurry to get a new console, with Smash and Zelda U and potential MK8 DLC on the horizon.

shingi_70

TOLD YOU GUYS!

WAT!

CaviarMeths

Halo collection and Fable Legends, why does Microsoft tempt my heart so?

Their conference has been much more impressive than I anticipated. Even the new Calladoody looked pretty good, and that's something I never thought I'd say.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.