Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 2,161

Gamecubed

Conker in Project Spark!!??!?! Okay! XB1 looking decent.

Gamecubed

2Sang

OMG NEW CONKER? Xbone really might be a viable system. Just give us Banjo-Kazooie 3 and you'll have a new customer ms.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I'm glad Project Spark is still being talked about by Microsoft, it should be treated like their most important game I dare say.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Peach64

Fair play to Microsoft, this is how you do an E3 presentation. Non-stop games. What a turnaround from 12 months ago.

Peach64

2Sang

Peach64 wrote:

Fair play to Microsoft, this is how you do an E3 presentation. Non-stop games. What a turnaround from 12 months ago.

Definitely, and with the exception of AC, the trailers have had some nintendo-level humor with the only real difference is that it's less appropriate humor for kids. I've actually enjoyed watching this e3 presentation so far.

EDIT: Spoke too soon Halo incoming.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

shingi_70

RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

UGXwolf

I'm still catching up, but Sunset Overdrive is looking suh-weeeeet! That's a tick for Microsoft. Hope Sony can keep up!

EDIT: I caught up. Very smart move on Microsoft's part: "Get the Master Chief Collection and play the new games in Beta!" I see you, Microsoft. I'm not interested in Halo, but I see you. Sunset Overdrive is still the highlight for me.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Gamecubed

I've always wanted to try Halo.... now they're putting out a full collection? Hmmmmm....

Gamecubed

Ryno

That's a heckuva lot of Halo.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

2Sang

Master chief is going to be in smash 4, my uncle said so and he works at nintendo.

shingi_70

Is it bad i'm thinking about trading in my PS4 and games for an Xbox One?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Man, got to admit I kinda want to dust off my old Xbox and play through 1 & 2 again.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

kkslider5552000

Gamecubed wrote:

I've always wanted to try Halo.... now they're putting out a full collection? Hmmmmm....

It's a very solid series, even if it stopped being interesting after 3.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryno

shingi_70 wrote:

Is it bad i'm thinking about trading in my PS4 and games for an Xbox One?

No, if I was to get a 2nd system as of right now I would probably choose the One.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.