Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 2,161

Deleted
Nintendo has just revealed plans for E3 2014!

• Nintendo is hosting a "Digital Event" on June 10th at 9 AM
  • Super Smash Bros. Invitational
  • Smash Fest @ Best Buy
  • Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3

Edited on by Deleted

Deleted

Maelstrom

@Ryno Sounds possible, but, like others, I highly doubt the holiday release date. And if one thing is wrong, the supposed "leak" is false and nothing it says can be trusted.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

shingi_70

Maelstrom wrote:

@Ryno Sounds possible, but, like others, I highly doubt the holiday release date. And if one thing is wrong, the supposed "leak" is false and nothing it says can be trusted.

That's just not true at all. Usually when these things are leaked false infomation is put out as well to cover sources or in the case of an iternal leaked gauge reponses. Plus thing change through development. A prominent leaker NT Kernal (who I think is Phil spencer just saying) leaked a ton of Microsoft's Xbox One Road map and said it was fraction but most of it has come true. The Titanfall bundle was right but he was wrong with the execution of the bundle.

or last year before google i/o we got rumors of the nexus line expanding to feature mutiple devices from different phone makers. It was turned false but now were getting rumors from well respected places that last years rumor was right but it was for this year instead of last.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

And just like all rumors, it's false until proven otherwise

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jariw

shingi_70 wrote:

or last year before google i/o we got rumors of the nexus line expanding to feature mutiple devices from different phone makers. It was turned false but now were getting rumors from well respected places that last years rumor was right but it was for this year instead of last.

So Zelda U will arrive at Holiday 2015.

jariw

Joeynator3000

If it is true, the Zelda game will be hated because there's no motion controls. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

Mizore wrote:

If it is true, the Zelda game will be hated because there's no motion controls.

I say this as a fan of motion controls, lolno. Motion controls has been a scapegoat for gamers for years (Kinect didn't help this opinion) so that's so not true.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Main problem with Skyward Sword is that were going to eventually reach a point, probably in the next console cycle where the game has to be made from the ground up. Out of all the big three I think Nintendo needed BC the most since the Wii's gaming library for the most part was made with the Wii mot in mind. You could easily port or stream Uncharted 4 to their systems, but the wii would be a bit more trickey.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Ryno

Unca_Lz wrote:

Man, you must be a real hoot at parties. I'm imagining @Unca_Lz right now saying something like "I don't think that girl should be twerking, she might throw out her back with moves like that and her parents will be very displeased".

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

Ryno wrote:

In case you didn't know, I like E3 rumors.

Leaked E3 2014 Wii U Legend of Zelda INFO
Submitted by ninten on April 30th, 2014 –Category: Gaming

Information from the new Legend of Zelda title for Wii U has been leaked through a very reliable source from Nintendo.

All of this info will be presented and shown to the public officially during Nintendo's new Digital Event format during E3.

~Keeping in line with A Link Between Worlds, the new title will take several liberties with what has become the traditional Zelda "format".

~Taking inspiration from the original Legend of Zelda, exploration will become centerpiece with hundreds of secrets — of all sizes and varieties — throughout the game.

~Keeping in line with this, the gameplay will be highly variable — with some main items being found not only in dungeons, but also in shops, the field, and in trade sequences. Some items can also be found in multiple different ways, meaning many players will find themselves with completely different arsenals at different points in the game.

~Every item will have multiple upgrades as well, and these upgrades are also available at many different points and places in the game.

~There will be hundreds of sidequests that will accompany many of these items and item upgrades. They range from the more personal variety and sometimes questline like found in Majora's Mask, to the simpler, minigame esque type found throughout the series.

~The game will make ample use of the Wii U gamepad and, because of this, return to the traditional analog stick control format rather than the Wii Motion Plus.

~The game has been described as a tribute to the entire legacy of the Legend of Zelda series; a tribute that pays homage to every Zelda game before it in its gameplay, characters, and atmosphere, yet one that redefines the series in a way that only a game of this caliber can.

~The art style does not strictly follow the 2011 tech demo, but it is obvious that it was definitely an inspiration. Link is a good bit taller, as well as a little older than he appeared in the demo. Many of the areas of the game will be very dark (yet not as "washed out" as Twilight Princess), but there will also be very vibrant areas that scream Wind Waker and Skyward Sword influence.

~The game will have well over 150 hours of gameplay and much more than anyone needs in replay value with its aforementioned, new gamplay format.

~It will be demoed extensively by Nintendo's Treehouse division during their E3 livestream.

~The game was at one point going to just be titled The Legend of Zelda, but it was out of my source's knowledge whether this name became final.

~Just as A Link Between Worlds was released the Holiday season it was officially unveiled, The Legend of Zelda Wii U will follow suite, releasing Holiday 2014.

This will all be officially announced on June, 10 2014.

Source: http://www.bubblews.com/news/3196544-leaked-e3-2014-wii-u-leg...

This is prolly true. Aonuma seems determined to make Legend of Zelda U amazing and fantastic. I can't wait!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Be on the look out tommorow since Nintendo's earnings and investor meeting are soon.

Nintendo Full Year Earnings Release

05/07/14 / 03:00 AM EDT

Nintendo Q4 Investor Presentation + Q&A

05/07/14 / 09:00 PM EDT

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

kkslider5552000

Ryno wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Man, you must be a real hoot at parties. I'm imagining @Unca_Lz right now saying something like "I don't think that girl should be twerking, she might throw out her back with moves like that and her parents will be very displeased".

Yes, I'm sure the people obsessed with Nintendo rumors are invited to all the parties (LARGEST SARCASM TAGS EVER)

UGXwolf

Ryno That is the most awesome rumor ever. I seriously hope that comes true. And given the tends with Mario Kart and Smash, it wouldn't entirely shock me, if a lot of this actually did happen. It does seem like a good number of Nintendo titles have been going for that "mix of the past and modern designs" thing.

Only problem? It seems way too good top be true.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Jazzer94

Yeah 150hrs makes me doubt this rumor a lot but it does sound awesome.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

QOL FOR THE WORLD!!!

real life rules!

note: I'm not being sarcastic.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ryno

Jazzer94 wrote:

Gameplay hours varies so much from gamer to gamer though. I think a huge open world game (which this may or not be) can easily take up to 150 hours depending on sidequests and completion %.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Jazzer94

Ryno wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Gameplay hours varies so much from gamer to gamer though. I think a huge open world game (which this may or not be) can easily take up to 150 hours depending on sidequests and completion %.

No Zelda has ever even come close to 150hrs in length its just not that sort of game.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

kkslider5552000

Jazzer94 wrote:

makes me hope it isn't true. 150 hours screams "garbage level design" to me.

Jazzer94

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

makes me hope it isn't true. 150 hours screams "garbage level design" to me.

Yeah I don't want it to take 20-40hrs for the game to get going.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.