Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 8,001 to 8,020 of 12,340

RR529

Well, I like reading the AS boards to see peoples' opinion on Toonami, but I may not be able to do so much longer...

I do it every week, and my 3DS web browser never had much trouble navigating it (bar the rare hiccup), but tonight I noticed it was having to try two or three times before it would load up a page, and it simply refused to load up the last page (I tried 30-40 times).

I'd understand if there were a bunch of images or videos, but I gotta ask, how strenuous can it possibly be to handle a predominantly text based page?

The 3DS browser seems to get slowly crappier & crappier. At first (even before the site went mobile), it wouldn't have any problems loading up any news articles on this site, even if it had hundreds of comments. Now, even though the site is in a mobile form, I have to cross my fingers every time I'm trying to read an article with 40 comments...

I'm starting to wonder if I'll even be able to stick around here much longer (I mean, who knows the next time it'll suddenly decide it can't handle something that it's been doing flawlessly before).

Sorry this got ranty.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Rocko52

@RR529
Is there a single computer in your house?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

RR529

^Our desktop is old & slow as molasses, the laptop is my brother's & he's picky about how long people get on it, and my dad drains the battery to our Supersonic tablet every night (and again, it's slow).

As for my brother's iPad Mini, he won't let anyone do as much as look at it (seriously, he swivels around every time someone walks by, so that the screen stays out of their view).

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

kkslider5552000

CrimsonFire wrote:

Any recommendations on Anime to watch

I want to watch an anime with low or no fan service and has action and low comedy

Hunter X Hunter

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

CrimsonFire wrote:

I want to watch an anime with low or no fan service and has action and low comedy

Psycho-Pass
Berserk
The Unlimited
Fate/Zero
GaoGaiGar
Votoms
Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team

I was going to include trailers, but my brower can't handle the awesomeness.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Ragingrave

CrimsonFire wrote:

Hokuto no Ken and Baki the Grappler. I'll add more later.

Ragingrave

TheKingOfTown

@CrimsonFire
Haven't seen Psycho-Pass yet (it's on my to-watch list) but Fate/Zero is fantastic.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

RR529

Finished up the new chapter of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi!

SPOILERS

During her escape, Shigure runs across a strange warrior clad in armor who seems to know her! He confronts her in battle, and not only can he match her skill, he also uses her same fighting style! Then, his identity is revealed!

Meanwhile, Kenichi is trying to implement a weaponless version of Shigure's teachings into his fighting style.

SPOILERS END

Also finished up with chapter 35 of Kagetora.

Rocko52

It is quite good.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

GuSolarFlare

Psycho Pass is great!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jazzer94

New chapter of Naruto was a disappointment (Not gonna go into plot details), also Hajime no Ippo had a really badly done ending page for the latest chapter.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Neptune

I thought the chapter was decent.

I watched the sixth episode of Kyoukai no Kanata and got a few good laughs from it. Even the subtle character actions were amusing.

Neptune

CanisWolfred

I watched the first 10 episodes of Brave of Gold Goldran, and now I'm out of episodes to watch on Youtube, and I don't feel like looking for the rest. Not because it wasn't enjoyable or anything like that (I loved it), but because the series isn't fully translated, so it'd be difficult to find. Anyways, I was going to watch Yamato 2199, but Goldran put me in the mood for a comedy adventure, where they frequently change locations and whatnot to keep things fresh while still being lighthearted. Anybody know an Anime like that?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Ragingrave

Think I'm going to watch some Eyeshield 21.

Ragingrave

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic