General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 7,981 to 8,000 of 10,584

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,981. Posted:

Never realized how much I've been missing Fooly Cooly.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,982. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night!

Bleach - Missed it.

Naruto - Missed it.

One Piece - Missed it.

Soul Eater - Missed first half. The half I did see was pretty good though, with an entertaining fight.

Sword Art Online - Episode of the night! I'm just going to believe the first half was an homage to Legend of the River King, because that would be awesome. As for the second half... Holy crap that's an awesome boss!

FLCL - Ah, FLCL is still unadulterated insanity at it's finest, and watching it in HD gives it an all new crispness.

They also reviewed Puppeteer (PS3) tonight! 7.5/10

Went to a Halloween party tonight, so I figured I'd miss out on a large portion of the lineup.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,983. Posted:

You missed anime for a Halloween party :0 It's not even Halloween yet...kidding.

It would be kinda cool to have Toonami if I had cable, but since I don't....none of this effects me.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

7,984. Posted:

Im about 10 episodes before i catch up with the latest One Piece episodes. Its very close to to were the manga is O_O but the way Oda sets up the story i don't think it'll be a problem.

So whats going on in bleach is that the next seasons storyline? it stills feels like filler.

Great to see water 7 finally start.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

7,985. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

So whats going on in bleach is that the next seasons storyline? it stills feels like filler.

You talking about Toonami there, right? Because Bleach's anime ended. On Toonami you're still in for at least 20 episodes of Filler if they're up to where I think they're up to.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,986. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

You talking about Toonami there, right? Because Bleach's anime ended. On Toonami you're still in for at least 20 episodes of Filler if they're up to where I think they're up to.

quite sad Bleach's(anime) end... it stopped when it was getting good again.

don't get me wrong I said no spoilers. it's sad that it ended I'm not talking about plot here :)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

7,987. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Yea i know it got canceled. Oh so it is filler ic.
Im still kinda hoping its revived once the manga ends.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

7,988. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@CanisWolfred Yea i know it got canceled. Oh so it is filler ic.
Im still kinda hoping its revived once the manga ends.

Yeah. To be fair, it's one of the better filler arcs, at least in my opinion. Still not great, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,989. Posted:

Yeah, I'm enjoying the manga (Bleach), but hope this last arc gets some sort of animated adaptation (whether it be an InuYasha: Final Act style continuation, or a FMA:B style series reboot).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,990. Posted:

I can say after the last episode I watched (half-watched admittedly) that I never need to watch Bleach ever again and would prefer not to.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Hunter-D

7,991. Posted:

Going to start building up the One Piece chapters again. I just took a peek to see if there was a color spread in this week's chapter.

Hell yeah!

So simple but I love it!

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2725-1475 | Nintendo Network ID: Dem0.U | Twitter: MohamedAliAFC

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,992. Posted:

Read the newest chapter of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi!

SPOILERS

First we got the members of the Shinpaku Alliance vowing to give it their all, and then the rest of the chapter was Shigure making one of the most bada** prison escapes ever!

SPOILERS END

Also, I'm a little over halfway through Kagetora (manga).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

7,993. Posted:

Recently watch Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai. And the fan service is overwhelming me. 0,0 For the first time (ever), I'm actually sick of fan service. If I want that many fan service I should have just watch some H.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Blast

7,994. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Recently watch Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai. And the fan service is overwhelming me. 0,0 For the first time (ever), I'm actually sick of fan service. If I want that many fan service I should have just watch some H.

HAHAHA! Your comment has grabbed my interest in this Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! I wanna see just how far this show goes! XD

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

7,995. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

HAHAHA! Your comment has grabbed my interest in this Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! I wanna see just how far this show goes! XD

I can still watch it, but it's the same thing over & over again. -_-

But, I can handle this. ;) Since it's not the same thing every 2 mins, @Blastoise-san.
Untitled

Edited on by ShadowFox254

AuthorMessage

Blast

7,996. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I can still watch it, but it's the same thing over & over again. -_-

But, I can handle this. ;) Since it's not the same thing every 2 mins, @Blastoise-san.
Untitled

BWHAHAHAHAHAH! That image is hilarious. All it needs a caption that says this: "You there! Are you jealous I'm surrounded by all these women? You should be!" XD

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,997. Posted:

That was completely off-topic and potentially offensive...

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Marks

7,998. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Yeah, I watched it too. Borderline, borderline ecchi. I'm surprised it's not considered to be H.
I'm not going to lie I watched it for the fan service. It's actually the wrestling itself that bothers me, it makes me cringe.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

7,999. Posted:

Marks wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Yeah, I watched it too. Borderline, borderline ecchi. I'm surprised it's not considered to be H.
I'm not going to lie I watched it for the fan service. It's actually the wrestling itself that bothers me, it makes me cringe.

LOL. The only wrestling series that I like is Welcome to the El-Palacio.

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

8,000. Posted:

Recently started reading History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi again after a 3 year break, I'm on chapter 362 and quite enjoying it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94