Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 7,941 to 7,960 of 11,654

RR529

I read the newest chapter of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi!

SPOILERS

The gang at Ryozanpaku is a little antsy after Shigure's defeat & disappearance, but with a burning rage fuelling their resolve, they vow revenge!

Meanwhile, the elder & the mysterious leader of Yomi's armed division continue their late Dragon Ball level duel in the wilderness. Who will come out on top!?

SPOILERS END

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Rocko52

Hello? Any new conversations? No? Okay....

ONE PIECE!!!!!!!

Anime watching: Space Patrol Luluco, Kiznaiver, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Chuck Amuck

Arianabtd

I just tried reading Alice in the country of Hearts
and I enjoyed it but I couldn't continue.
Cause there are so many seperate spin off manga books, and I read that Alice in the country of Clover/Alice in the country of Joker Are basically the same story with the bunch of spin offs, and it starts off the same place that hearts did but continues differently.
I really liked it but I wouldn't know where to start with everything in the series.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Rocko52

@CanisWolfred

Even though I'm clearly not, are you caught up in One Piece atm? During the Punk Hazard Arc?

Also, started Kill la Kill YET?

Anime watching: Space Patrol Luluco, Kiznaiver, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

kaiserwave

Just read Tsuki Tsuki Ch. 28. So disappointed, it was only 10 pages.

kaiserwave

RR529

After a bit of a break, I've started up Kagetora again. Just finished chapter 22.

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

kkslider5552000

I've spent at this point, several hours of my time writing and researching for an essay/opinion rant thing for the Detective Conan fanbase (cheap plug for signature) that no one else will ever read. Great use of time!

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

V8_Ninja

If you were paying attention to the anime news within the last few weeks, you might have heard that Toonami had some surprises to announce. The first surprise was that the block is now starting at 11:30pm EST, giving Toonami a total runtime of 6.5 hours.

The other surprise was this.

Yes, that's actually happening.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

RR529

@V8_Ninja, I don't know whether to be elated, or sad.

On one hand, that is awesome news for anime on TV (the block extending, and having the funds to air an anime before it even airs in Japan), and the show itself sounds awesome.

On the other hand, my parents usually don't go to bed until right about 11 (central), so I'll undoubtedly miss it 80% of the time...

The earlier start time will also hinder my enjoyment of the three movies they'll be showing in December (since I'm bound to miss the opening half hour or so).

Rocko52

@RR529
Why, are you not allowed to watch Toonami?

kaiserwave

Just watch the new episode of Infinite Stratos. I must admit, it's turning out really good.

kaiserwave

kkslider5552000

V8_Ninja wrote:

If you were paying attention to the anime news within the last few weeks, you might have heard that Toonami had some surprises to announce. The first surprise was that the block is now starting at 11:30pm EST, giving Toonami a total runtime of 6.5 hours.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

kaiserwave

V8_Ninja wrote:

It gives me a Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo vibe.

kaiserwave

RR529

Rocko52 wrote:

@RR529
Why, are you not allowed to watch Toonami?

It's not that, it's just that we don't have another TV with cable, so I have to wait until they go to bed to watch anything, really.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic