General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 7,801 to 7,820 of 10,459

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

7,801. Posted:

@V8_Ninja Im pretty sure there gonna make another season. the question is when? when volume 16 is out? or when all 20 are out? either way its gonna be a couple of years till then.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,802. Posted:

@ELI-ASH
When did I ever say I hate sports?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

7,803. Posted:

@Rocko52 you didn't. I messt up my post show have worded it better. my bad.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,804. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night!

Bleach - Missed it...

Naruto - Naruto himself is finally up! The fight between Naruto & Kiba has been a fun one so far, although there's a bit too much flashback padding.

One Piece - Foxy's up to more tricks, but the Strawhats have a fairly easy time of it this go around (the highlight was easily Foxy's pedal powered crab vehicle, which had Team Rocket written all over it, lol). Looks like things are going to get serious now though, as they've ran into someone from Robin's past, and an intimidating one at that.

Soul Eater - the third Excalibur episode! It was pretty funny, but I just don't think it was of the same caliber as his previous appearances (the highlight was actually getting to see someone fight using him, and he lives up to the hype).

Sword Art Online - Episode of the night! The episode starts out roaring out the gate, with a pretty intense duel (with quite a surprising conclusion). Turns out Heathcliff is a psychopathic murderer though, and although he puts Kirito in a compromising position, it's Asuna to save the day (although there were a few oddities with this encounter, as to why he didn't use that super shield skill he used against Kirito during the earlier duel). Also, Kirito & Asunas' relationship gets heated up to the next level, and the level after that.

Also, T.O.M. hosted a Q&A session, tackling questions posted by visitors to Toonami's new Tumblr page (a new feature they'll have monthly).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,805. Posted:

SAO is kind of a stupid anime but I keep finding myself defending it. I like it but I normally wouldn't be interested in defending it. But wow, has the backlash been for nothing against this anime.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,806. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

SAO is kind of a stupid anime but I keep finding myself defending it. I like it but I normally wouldn't be interested in defending it. But wow, has the backlash been for nothing against this anime.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying.

Are you saying that even though it has it's flaws, you still like it, and that the backlash against it has been for the wrong reasons?

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

7,807. Posted:

Finished WATAMOTE

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,808. Posted:

Still haven't gotten around to watching those first two OP movies.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,809. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Are you saying that even though it has it's flaws, you still like it, and that the backlash against it has been for the wrong reasons?

basically. At worst, it has similar problems to similar anime. But it got so much backlash against it last year, and I can't see why.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

7,810. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

One Piece - Foxy's up to more tricks, but the Strawhats have a fairly easy time of it this go around (the highlight was easily Foxy's pedal powered crab vehicle, which had Team Rocket written all over it, lol). Looks like things are going to get serious now though, as they've ran into someone from Robin's past, and an intimidating one at that.

Wait... They finally introduced Akoji?!
Time to start staying up to watch Toonami.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

ednice

7,811. Posted:

Everybody watch Kill La Kill, it's made by the same guys who made Gurren Lagann

ednice

Nintendo Network ID: ednice

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

7,812. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

basically. At worst, it has similar problems to similar anime. But it got so much backlash against it last year, and I can't see why.

Probably because it was so popular when it was airing. Now, instead of it being cool to like it, it's cool to hate on it.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

7,813. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You haven't gotten Far enough. It goes in...weird directions in the second half.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,814. Posted:

I constantly hear the second half of SOA goes ridiculously down hill or something.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

7,815. Posted:

To be fair, I hear the second half is based on the second book...which wasn't as good as the first. The books apparently get better, so if they ever do more, it should turn out well.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Suicune

7,816. Posted:

In retrospect, I liked second half SAO more than first half. It was a refreshing change from all the feels the first half had.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

7,817. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Toonami Saturday night!

Bleach - Missed it...

Naruto - Naruto himself is finally up! The fight between Naruto & Kiba has been a fun one so far, although there's a bit too much flashback padding.

Soul Eater - the third Excalibur episode! It was pretty funny, but I just don't think it was of the same caliber as his previous appearances (the highlight was actually getting to see someone fight using him, and he lives up to the hype).

Sword Art Online - Episode of the night! The episode starts out roaring out the gate, with a pretty intense duel (with quite a surprising conclusion). Turns out Heathcliff is a psychopathic murderer though, and although he puts Kirito in a compromising position, it's Asuna to save the day (although there were a few oddities with this encounter, as to why he didn't use that super shield skill he used against Kirito during the earlier duel). Also, Kirito & Asunas' relationship gets heated up to the next level, and the level after that.

Also, T.O.M. hosted a Q&A session, tackling questions posted by visitors to Toonami's new Tumblr page (a new feature they'll have monthly).

The summaries of Soul eater and SAO was too accurate, they were good episodes.

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,818. Posted:

Thought this typo on toonami's Facebook was funny.
Untitled

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,819. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

To be fair, I hear the second half is based on the second book...which wasn't as good as the first. The books apparently get better, so if they ever do more, it should turn out well.

Well part of the reason I point this out is to tempt fate since I've known this for a while. :p

Either I'll be right or my comments will be hilarious. Either way, I win.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,820. Posted:

Anyone watching Diamond no Ace? I don't usually watch sports anime but I like baseball, and I liked the first episode.
(Note, opening is in slightly higher pitch)