Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 7,681 to 7,700 of 12,437

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 it's easier to think of Openings but I'll go with these
Acchi Kocchi

Keroro Gunsou(Afro Gunsou! )
Gundam 00 ED 1
and Prince of Tennins ED3 walk on

EDIT forgot one Shaman King 1st ED Trust You

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

sorry for the double post but I want a romance anime! does anyone have one to recommend?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

sorry for the double post but I want a romance anime! does anyone have one to recommend?

Have you seen Clannad?

yup and it was great! I watched most of the Key ones....

my Backloggery

Arianabtd

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Rocko52 there's Acchi Kocchi too! people say it's similar to lucky star(even though I disagree with most people on this one)

To be honest Acchi Kocchi (Place to Place) is one of my favorite Anime ever~
Tsumiki is the bestest. I would say it's similar to the Lucky star slice of life genre but that's the only similarity I see.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Ragingrave

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Have you seen Clannad?

Pretty much this. Or Angel Beats.

Ragingrave

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Have you seen Clannad?

Did you watch Toradora? Kimi no Todoke? Suzuki? (actually not sure about that last one...)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Have you seen Clannad?

Did you watch Toradora? Kimi no Todoke? Suzuki? (actually not sure about that last one...)

I only didn't watch Suzuki out of those three... guess I watched too much romance already...

edit @Konata already watched Skip Beat too

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Ragingrave

Konata wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Have you seen Clannad?

cough cough Skip beat Cough cough

Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.

Ragingrave

Jaz007

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Konata wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Have you seen Clannad?

cough cough Skip beat Cough cough

Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.

Angel Beats was pretty, not really something I would reccomend as a romance anime though, wouldn't reccomend it as tragedy either, but still, a good watch.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Magikarp3

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Are you cruising for comedic or serious?

On the serious side you've got stuff like True Tears, Nodame Cantabile, AnoHana, Kids on the Slope, Ef: A tale of memories (I know most of these aren't strictly romance shows, but they have a strong romance arc running through)

Semi serious: I''s*, Toradora, Honey and Clover

Not at all serious: School Rumble (I didn't like this but hey, I know a lot of people do), Love Hina*, Hatsukoi Limited*

Asterisked anime are somewhat fanservicey if you're averse to that

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GuSolarFlare

Mellowkarp wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Are you cruising for comedic or serious?

On the serious side you've got stuff like True Tears, Nodame Cantabile, AnoHana, Kids on the Slope, Ef: A tale of memories (I know most of these aren't strictly romance shows, but they have a strong romance arc running through)

Semi serious: I''s*, Toradora, Honey and Clover

Not at all serious: School Rumble (I didn't like this but hey, I know a lot of people do), Love Hina*, Hatsukoi Limited*

Asterisked anime are somewhat fanservicey if you're averse to that

good a list with more than two romance animes I didn't watch! and school rumble was awesome! my only regret was watching that "3rd season" OVA....

my Backloggery

RR529

@GuSilverFlame, would you be willing to check out more action oriented series that have romance as a prominent side feature?

If so, I'd recommend InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin, or G Gundam (although it doesn't become prominent in that last one, until very late in).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

kkslider5552000

Episode 5 didn't have an unnecessary stupid attempt at tragic backstories, so I actually could kinda enjoy it. It's still basically being supported solely by the slapstick, and I'm not even a huge slapstick guy, but this is great stuff. Being rocketed to the ceiling immediately, only to have an instant replay with half a line of a j-pop song is pretty great.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

silo2142

Jaz007 wrote:

So what are your guys favorite anime endings? (the credits rolling, not series ends.) Mine would be the first Death Note ending and the ending to Vampire Knight Guilty.

Gurren Lagann's first ending, i think it was called "underground".

Currently playing: Mario and Luigi DT, Project X Zone, Pokémon Black 2, Pikmin

Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

Marks

Jaz007 wrote:

So what are your guys favorite anime endings? (the credits rolling, not series ends.) Mine would be the first Death Note ending and the ending to Vampire Knight Guilty.

Too many. I'll name a few: Devil Survivor 2, Yosuga no Sora (2nd one), and Hyperdimension Neptunia
Also Aku no Hana, just because

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

TysonOfTime

Hahaha... Akira Toriyama's Jaco the galactic patrolman becomes a rediculous Dragon Ball tie-in by the end. Geez.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic