Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 7,361 to 7,380 of 12,321

mamp

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@mamp I'm in chapter 224 right now and I stil get impressed when Kyanchome survives!

I like him he's pretty cool but I don't wanna spoil stuff

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GuSolarFlare

mamp wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@mamp I'm in chapter 224 right now and I stil get impressed when Kyanchome survives!

I like him he's pretty cool but I don't wanna spoil stuff

well, there must be a reason for him to call himself invincible and surviving so far

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ELI-ASH

@RR529 Nope Luffy got his scar much later in the story. I don't want to spoil were do. ^_~

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Rocko52

Well I'm really pretty depressed now. Because I was reading TV Tropes I was accidentaly spoiled about something pretty major in One Piece.

S*P*O*I*L*E*R*S*!!!!!!
****************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****************
Well.... I haven't even gotten close to Ace being introduced
all I know is that he's Luffy's brother but...

SPOILERS
I know he dies now.
SPOILERS

*******************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S*P*O*I*L*E*R*S*!!!!!!!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

CanisWolfred

To be fair, that spoiler you mentioned was the original reason I watched One Piece in the first place, and it was worth it!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Rocko52

How exactly?

Similarly, before I've even really figured out what happens in it, I know of the "events" in episode 6. Both of these are extremely distracting and killjoy for me.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jaz007

I'm on Bleach episode 256, I can't believe the Zan Pac To filler arc is still going on. I thought after the people behind it were taken care it would end and then go back to the Aizen arc, yet it still was on that terrible filler that ended it's welcome a long time ago. I'm thinking I might just switch over to Full Metal Alchemist, cause I can't take much more of this Bleach filler. Can anyone tell me when it ends?

Jaz007

ELI-ASH

@Rocko52 I kinda stopped following One Piece for a while(missed the entire arc after that but i since saw it on anime ) when that happen. but later on i learn to accept it. I think the reason Oda chose to do that. It was to avoid a "rivalry" angle like in Naruto.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

kkslider5552000

My number 1 rule of TVTropes is to only read a page when I've completed something and to read as little of the trope pages as possible.

THAT is why.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Rocko52

@ELI-ASH

You don't get it though, other than the fact that he' Luffy's brother, I know NOTHING about Ace.

RR529

Just a few things (although some have already been addressed)...

The reason AS revived the Toonami block, was because over the past few years, Anime viewership on AS had been dying (with many bumps made to make fun of that fact, constantly describing anime fans as shut ins who pirate everything). As an April Fool's joke last year, they showed a bunch of old Toonami shows, and with no advertising at all, DBZ alone rivalled Family Guy ratings. Because of that, Time Warner gave them the permission to fully revive the Toonami name as a last ditch effort to save anime on the block. Luckily, it worked wonders, and the block has grown exponentially since it's beginning.

Why I stop my summary after SAO, is because I don't really care about IGPX or Star Wars, I've seen FMA:B, Big O, and Cowboy Bebop recently (since AS shows them often), and although I do watch InuYasha, I go to bed right afterwards (and since I'm the only one here that likes it, I figured it's best to not bother you all with it anyways).

As for censorship, they blur out nudity (only happened in one episode of Tenchi Muyo! GXP), and beep out F*** (only a few times in Deadman Wonderland, from what I can remember), so even that is a rare case.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

ELI-ASH

@Rocko52 Well thats unfortunate. At least you know its coming ...XD
If it makes you feel any better,The other day I read a major spoiler from reading a character bio from "Attack on Titan" >.<

GuSolarFlare

here in brazil all chanels stoped airing animes(except Pokémon, Digimon, maybe Yu-Gi-Oh! and their endles rip-offs) it's really sad...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Rocko52

Well, hopefully it will turn out similar to Bellermere's death with me. I knew it was coming,but it still managed to be the most emotional scene I've seen in One Piece yet. Hopefully I'll not think about it too much, and when it happens, it will still hit me.

CanisWolfred

Rocko52 wrote:

How exactly?

Similarly, before I've even really figured out what happens in it, I know of the "events" in episode 6. Both of these are extremely distracting and killjoy for me.

Because it's so well done you'll still feel most of the impact when it happens. Trust me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Rocko52

@CanisWolfred

Oops...I seem to have neglected to mention that the show I was talking about (episode 6) was Gurren Lagann.

RR529

I just finished chapter 400 of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi!

SPOILERS

With Agaard (the Yami master) occupied with Shigure, Kenichi is able to get to the captured master, but is captured himself. Luckily, the old master isn't as senile as he's been leading on however, and breaks himself & Kenichi out.

Later, Kenichi & the gang go to Okinawa in order to raid a Yami hideout, that just so happens to be hidden in the U.S. military base...

Kenichi's masters battle through Yami's armed masters, and it all comes down to Apachai vs Agaard, and Kenichi vs Kokin! The battle between masters looks to have come to a close first, with Apachai having a hole punched through him! Did Apachai actually lose? What'll happen now?

SPOILERS END

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

kkslider5552000

Watamote is getting dangerously close to being too sad to be funny. Just...wow...

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Rocko52

Well I haven't even started yet...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic