General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 7,181 to 7,200 of 10,309

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,181. Posted:

I think I saw it ages ago.

It was a very, very good reminder about how ironic it is how little I care about most things Animal Crossing after I was done with the original (New Leaf's doing a decent job of changing that).

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

7,182. Posted:

Mushi-Shi is becoming one of the best anime that i have ever seen.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

7,183. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I know, right? It's such a refreshing take on the Spirit Detective genre, and somehow gets you to feel relaxed and at peace in a world inhabited by amoral creatures.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,184. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

It was a very, very good reminder about how ironic it is how little I care about most things Animal Crossing after I was done with the original (New Leaf's doing a decent job of changing that).

I find that statement funny considering your username is kkslider5552000.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,185. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Mushishi(or Mushi-Shi) is great! definitely not for those who dislike slow pacing but it is great!!!! I like animes with that calming "atmosphere" as much as I like animes that are crazy, have lots of action and have a fast paced story!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,186. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I find that statement funny considering your username is kkslider5552000.

...yes...that's...what I meant...

I thought I was gonna get back to the canon for Naruto Shippuden, but NOPE, MORE FILLER. ...I really don't hate this filler and it's much better than what I heard, but the bad filler episodes I can't even get through without skipping a ton of it. And I watched every filler episode that aired on Cartoon Network for the first series, so that says a lot.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,187. Posted:

I wonder what the secret thing is they're going to be showing after Evangelion 2.22 tonight! Our cable has a 15 minute "SPECIAL!!" slot after the film, followed by Star Wars: the Clone Wars, than another 45 minute slot labelled "SPECIAL!!".

Very odd indeed...

Anyhow, I finished up chapter 150 of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi last night! The final battle against Ragnorok was pretty epic, and it was the first time in a long while I was giddy in anticipation for a final battle. Of course, the defeat of Ragnorok has only opened up the door for more dangerous situations.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,188. Posted:

Transferred schools.

WATAMOTE IS DISTRESSINGLY RELATABLE!!!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,189. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Transferred schools.

WATAMOTE IS DISTRESSINGLY RELATABLE!!!

Guess I had a marvelous fancy school life of fantasy and rainbows filled with gold and luck because I found Watamote WAY TOO MUCH exagerated to even remotely relate..... but it's not a bad anime it IS both funny and awkward to watch(but it tends too much to the awkward side in my opinion)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

7,190. Posted:

I watched all of Afro Samurai plus the movie the other day, and today I started Samurai Champloo and Trigun.

...Trigun is really good.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

7,191. Posted:

I gotta watch WATAMOTE now... I've heard waaaaaay too much about how it's relevant :p

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Marks

7,192. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Guess I had a marvelous fancy school life of fantasy and rainbows filled with gold and luck because I found Watamote WAY TOO MUCH exagerated to even remotely relate..... but it's not a bad anime it IS both funny and awkward to watch(but it tends too much to the awkward side in my opinion)

I agree with you 99.9%

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

7,193. Posted:

@TysonofTime
Yes...Trigun is great.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

7,194. Posted:

I saw the first episode of WATAMOTE and it wasnt all that relatable,....but i will watch more

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

V8_Ninja

7,195. Posted:

I started watching Gurren Lagann.

It's really good.

By all means, its got enough anime tropes to choke a horse. But the way it uses those tropes is great and adds to the characters/story rather than just bogs it down.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

7,196. Posted:

Watching Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance on Toonami right now when I expected One Piece. Seems like a good film.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

RR529

7,197. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night!

Evangelion 2.22: You Can [Not] Advance - As expected, this looked absolutely gorgeous in HD. It had an almost perfect blend of light hearted goofing off, action, and drama as well. The action was particularly splendid, with some breathtaking effects put to use (like when Shinji broke the sound barrier). On the downside, it just had to get freakishly weird towards the end (which I thought this remake was supposed to be correcting), and, well... Asuka (I'm not saying what, but if you saw it you know, and it was surprising as all heck). Still, I thought it was a fun watch, and a refreshing change of pace over the usual routine. Furthermore, this one seemed to have a lot more all new material than the first film, which I liked.

Kick-Heart - What the heck did I just watch!?! This is like what anime would be like, if Adult Swim was in charge of producing anime (which is probably why they picked it...)

Also, they reviewed Pikmin 3 tonight (9/10)! It's their first Wii U review, and hopefully not their last.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

7,198. Posted:

the first half of 2.22 had a lot of the reasons I couldn't watch the original series without skipping a ton

the 2nd half was one of the most insane and glorious things ever put to film pratically

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

7,199. Posted:

anyone watched the anime Hyouka? its a mystery type anime

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

7,200. Posted:

@DarkNinja9 hyouka is great!!!!!! I really like oreki's "energy conserving" attitude! :D

my Backloggery