Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 7,141 to 7,160 of 11,786

mamp

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Kateyo hitman reborn is my favorite already! I like zatch bell but never got to finish it. but never heard about negima(I'm used to search for anime/manga that are not so much known then I end letting some really popular ones slip, and some of genres I'm not used to sometimes fail to get my attention too...)

Zatch Bell was so awsome you should finish it. Negima has alot of fan service but the story's good. Also I recommend Rosario+Vampire just the manga though cuz the anime sucks (the manga hardly has any fan service compared to the anime, it's a little more serious and it has more action).

DarkNinja9 wrote:

hey anyone willing to share some good anime they seen lately? cant seem to find any dub anime >.< but sub is good too and yeah i can share some if anyone wants

Besides the already recommended, I could suggest you watch RWBY it's really interesting so far but the episodes are only like 5-7 minutes long XD here's the link to the first episode.

You can find the rest of the episodes on roosterteeth.com

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

GuSolarFlare

@ELI-ASH thanks! I'll try this one soon too(once again for the wrong motive of liking the manga's name )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HandheldGuru97

I am watching the School Rumble Anime. It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

DarkNinja9

kkslider5552000 wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

hey anyone willing to share some good anime they seen lately?

is that not the point of the thread?

yeah i know it was 3 am when i posted that i think D= and i didnt want to interrupt a convo that might of been going on

sadly i see all those animes

heres what i seen lately:

• Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
  • tsukihime
  • Mysterious GFX(this one is a bit weird)
  • Nyarko-San
  • The World God Only Knows(rly good ignore the tittle of it)
  • Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
  • Casshern Sins (rly rly boring dont watch)
  • Tamako Market

theres more o.o but you should check some of those out if you havent i mostly watch like the high school related ones or like action type if you also into that

Edited on by DarkNinja9

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

RR529

Finished up chapter 100 of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi earlier today! It's still going pretty good.

Hope they finish up with this whole Ragnorok business soon. Getting kinda tired of them battling a glorified school delinquent group, and want them to move onto something bigger.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Rocko52

LNs?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

V8_Ninja

I just finished watching the fourth episode of Gatchaman Crowds. The show is now ten times more interesting and has potential to be a whole lot more.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

kaiserwave

My favorite light novels to read:

• Campione (A teenage boy being a God-slayer)
  • High School DxD (A boy who became a devil, and has the soul of a Dragon within him)
  • Infinite Stratos (Is about the only guy who can operate a IS mech that only women can operate)
  • CubexCursedxCurious (The story is funny)
  • Demon King Daimao (Finally, we get a strong, and cool main harem guy. Is about a young man who is the demon king in a magic academy)
  • Madan no Ou to Vanadis (If you like fantasy)
  • Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero (The main guy is also strong, and cool. The only person in the world who doesn't use magic, but instead knows martial arts, and has a harem)
  • Blade Dance (People can make a contract with a elemental spirit to became their weapon and use magic)

They also have a anime and manga adaptation.

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

Sensei_Clive

I always go here to see what anime I should watch next. I've never been dissapointed so far! You guys have great taste

Sensei_Clive

kkslider5552000

I read a couple of the Haruhi LNs. They were as awesome as expected, and I'm not surprised there's so many LN adapted anime considering how wordy anime is. But I'm not one to often get into non-visual mediums so...yeah...

I find myself very uninterested in trying another episode of Angel Beats. It's not even that it's bad but my only reaction anytime I even think about the 2 episodes I saw is "wow does this series have a mixed up identity, intentionally Haruhi style". Also if that backstory is any indication, STAY AWAY FROM DRAMA ANGEL BEATS.

still, that is some great slapstick.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

DarkNinja9

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I read a couple of the Haruhi LNs. They were as awesome as expected, and I'm not surprised there's so many LN adapted anime considering how wordy anime is. But I'm not one to often get into non-visual mediums so...yeah...

I find myself very uninterested in trying another episode of Angel Beats. It's not even that it's bad but my only reaction anytime I even think about the 2 episodes I saw is "wow does this series have a mixed up identity, intentionally Haruhi style". Also if that backstory is any indication, STAY AWAY FROM DRAMA ANGEL BEATS.

still, that is some great slapstick.

honestly angel beats isnt all that or what others hype it up to be i thought it was ok-ish but that is about it and its a little sad towards the end that is all o.O

Sheikah_stone1 wrote:

I always go here to see what anime I should watch next. I've never been dissapointed so far! You guys have great taste

lol what genres do you like?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

V8_Ninja

Alright, I'm calling it; Sunday Without God is going to grab my year-end "Best Setting, Worst Story" award.

Shut up, I have the authority to give out yearly awards.

GuSolarFlare

V8_Ninja wrote:

Alright, I'm calling it; Sunday Without God is going to grab my year-end "Best Setting, Worst Story" award.

a little too much agressive, but not really wrong.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

V8_Ninja

GuSilverFlame wrote:

V8_Ninja wrote:

a little too much agressive, but not really wrong.

Are we talking about Sunday Without God or me being able to hand out awards? Because the part about me having authority to give out awards is a joke.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic