General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 6,821 to 6,840 of 9,441

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,821. Posted:

That is amazing! :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,822. Posted:

Indeed, though I'm disappointed there's no Toriko.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

6,823. Posted:

Read the new Bleach chapter!

SPOILERS

Byakuya has finally recovered from his near fatal injuries, that he recieved during the Vandenreich invasion. Renji & Rukia are undergoing training in a facility with extremely high spirit particle density (like the high gravity training in DBZ), and Ichigo's ordinary friends got a surprise visit from the Captain Commander, who relayed a message to them, that they'd have to part ways with Ichigo for good... (what could this possibly mean!?)

SPOILERS END

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,824. Posted:

I just watched episode 8 of Attack on Titan! Oh my god!! ;-; OH MY GOD!!! ;_____; WHAT!? WHAAAT!?!? I don't even care that was so cool! Thank god. I really thought for a second! ;__;

@CanisWolfred Did you say the titans creep you out? I seriously don't see them as scary at all. Some are hilarious looking. One looked so stulid it ruined the moment because it made ne burst out in laughter.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

6,825. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just watched episode 8 of Attack on Titan! Oh my god!! ;-; OH MY GOD!!! ;_____; WHAT!? WHAAAT!?!? I don't even care that was so cool! Thank god. I really thought for a second! ;__;

@CanisWolfred Did you say the titans creep you out? I seriously don't see them as scary at all. Some are hilarious looking. One looked so stulid it ruined the moment because it made ne burst out in laughter.

Just to let you know, episode 13.5 is a recap on the series so don't bother watching it if you don't want to watch everything again speeded up.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

6,826. Posted:

the last episode of Cowboy Bebop, despite being the only episode I have seen before, kinda blew me away, and I'm not even sure why. But it was an incredibly good finale nonetheless.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,827. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the last episode of Cowboy Bebop, despite being the only episode I have seen before, kinda blew me away, and I'm not even sure why. But it was an incredibly good finale nonetheless.

I know what you mean. It seemed to hit just the right note for the series.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Konata

6,828. Posted:

Woooooah I havent been here in forever.
Helloooo everyone~
I just looked at Funimations new simulcasting schedule (Their simulcasting brought me to Minami-ke which is like my all time favorite anime now so I'm hoping to find some good stuff.)
And the anime Brothers Conflict kinda stuck out to me. The rest didn't really call out to me that much x3.
I think I'll try that one out and see how it goes.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,829. Posted:

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much standing out this season. Which means it's backlog time!

...I hate backlog time. >_< I can never decide which ones to go with...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

6,830. Posted:

Has anyone been watching Eccentric Family? They covered it on Imagine-Nation earlier this week, and it sounds kind of interesting.

It covers the daily exploits of a family of Tanuki (disguised as humans) living amongst humans in Kyoto, butting heads with a rival Tanuki family, and interacting with a disgraced Tengu (who has lost his powers), and a human woman with Tengu powers (the former apprentice of said disgraced Tengu).

It's kind of a slice-of-life, comedy, drama, from what I understand. It's 13 episodes.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

6,831. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Has anyone been watching Eccentric Family? They covered it on Imagine-Nation earlier this week, and it sounds kind of interesting.

It covers the daily exploits of a family of Tanuki (disguised as humans) living amongst humans in Kyoto, butting heads with a rival Tanuki family, and interacting with a disgraced Tengu (who has lost his powers), and a human woman with Tengu powers (the former apprentice of said disgraced Tengu).

It's kind of a slice-of-life, comedy, drama, from what I understand. It's 13 episodes.

/checks Crunchyroll

Well, I'm watching it now! Thanks for the tip :D

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,832. Posted:

Time to go on an anime binge.
/checks crunchyroll
Sweet, the slice of life animes I was waiting for premiered!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,833. Posted:

I've been rewatching Soul Eater lately. I'm currently on episode 17. I forgot how close together the Excalibur episodes were. At least they're hilarious.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,834. Posted:

How is Oreshura, anyone watching it? The art looks really nice and I want to watch it for that alone but... It's a harem about girls trying to get with a guy fake dating the popular girl in school. :/ Sounds like I would hate it.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Konata

6,835. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

How is Oreshura, anyone watching it? The art looks really nice and I want to watch it for that alone but... It's a harem about girls trying to get with a guy fake dating the popular girl in school. :/ Sounds like I would hate it.

Started that one a couple months back. Never finished but its okay I guess. I just found other things to watch so I never went back.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,836. Posted:

Ok. I watched Rozen Maiden and Watamote. I did not like Rozen Maiden at all. That was way too fast paced. I don't think I'll watch it.
Watamote was pretty funny. I'll watch a few more episodes to see if it gets any better.

EDIT: As expected the animes I was most excited for are the ones that I enjoyed the most. (Kiniro Mosaic and Stella Women's Academy Club C3) I was hoping for a nice surprise. Well, I still have a bit more to watch before I've seen the first episode of everything I was anticipating. I'm gonna decide what to keep up with this summer today.
So far I LOVE Kiniro Mosaic!! The art is beautiful and the music is wonderful!! The music is just so good! The Engrish is adorable too. Looking forward to this one.
EDIT2: Basically, c3 is K-on! with guns. I LOVE IT!! The music is amazing too. Boy I hope these shows get a CD ost.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

6,837. Posted:

@Retro well, that's enough recommendation for me. I'll be watching Kirino Mosaic this season too! And K-on with guns? Sounds like Sora No Woto haha

Is Silver Spoon out? That one sounds interesting as well.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,838. Posted:

Silver Spoon has one episode out so far! I haven't seen it yet.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,839. Posted:

I cant motivate myself to watch Hellsing,(i really want to watch it)

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,840. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I cant motivate myself to watch Hellsing,(i really want to watch it)

My girlfriend reads the manga. From what I hear it's pretty crazy. (I'd use the proper word to describe it, but I doubt TBD wouldn't allow it. :P) Watch it, man!!

My Colors! 3D Gallery