Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 11,849

Rocko52

Nope cuz I just started not too long ago.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

Jaz007

@Undead_Terror Go watch Vampire Knight. It will suck you right in. You should also go watch Hikaru No Go. These are some of the best animes I've seen.

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

supered91 wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@undead_terror
What shows have you seen?

Also, I'm posting this fan trailer for The East Blue Saga, because it's really well made, and definitely deserves more than a mere 74 views.
-snip-

any of you guys seen the NEWER one piece episodes?

I'm only up to episode 520.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

supered91 wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@undead_terror
What shows have you seen?

Also, I'm posting this fan trailer for The East Blue Saga, because it's really well made, and definitely deserves more than a mere 74 views.
-snip-

any of you guys seen the NEWER one piece episodes?

I'm only up to episode 520.

At episode 169.

_______________________________

2 animes I am considering to watch is pumpkin scissors or rurouni kenshin, if not these then I'm left with no choice but to rewatch or continue one piece.

kkslider5552000

undead_terror wrote:

Does it turn crappy after 67?

The filler was so bad that a very successful anime series got cancelled before it could get to the next (and final) arc. To my knowledge, this has happened exactly once since then with Bleach.

So my assumption is I should be terrified of where the anime went.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Jaz007

kkslider5552000 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Does it turn crappy after 67?

The filler was so bad that a very successful anime series got cancelled before it could get to the next (and final) arc. To my knowledge, this has happened exactly once since then with Bleach.

So my assumption is I should be terrified of where the anime went.

What, Bleach got canceled?!

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Jaz007 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Does it turn crappy after 67?

The filler was so bad that a very successful anime series got cancelled before it could get to the next (and final) arc. To my knowledge, this has happened exactly once since then with Bleach.

So my assumption is I should be terrified of where the anime went.

What, Bleach got canceled?!

...360+ episodes in, yes.The last arc was never finished (and it's one incredibly long arc).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Does it turn crappy after 67?

The filler was so bad that a very successful anime series got cancelled before it could get to the next (and final) arc. To my knowledge, this has happened exactly once since then with Bleach.

So my assumption is I should be terrified of where the anime went.

What, Bleach got canceled?!

...360+ episodes in, yes.The last arc was never finished (and it's one incredibly long arc).

So both Bleach and rurouni kenshin got cancelled due to a lot of filler?, that's sad pretty sad, I really enjoy Bleach and finishing it by watching it dubbed.

RR529

Read the new Bleach chapter!

SPOILERS

Byakuya has finally recovered from his near fatal injuries, that he recieved during the Vandenreich invasion. Renji & Rukia are undergoing training in a facility with extremely high spirit particle density (like the high gravity training in DBZ), and Ichigo's ordinary friends got a surprise visit from the Captain Commander, who relayed a message to them, that they'd have to part ways with Ichigo for good... (what could this possibly mean!?)

SPOILERS END

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Retro_on_theGo

I just watched episode 8 of Attack on Titan! Oh my god!! ;-; OH MY GOD!!! ;_____; WHAT!? WHAAAT!?!? I don't even care that was so cool! Thank god. I really thought for a second! ;__;

@CanisWolfred Did you say the titans creep you out? I seriously don't see them as scary at all. Some are hilarious looking. One looked so stulid it ruined the moment because it made ne burst out in laughter.

Undead_terror

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just watched episode 8 of Attack on Titan! Oh my god!! ;-; OH MY GOD!!! ;_____; WHAT!? WHAAAT!?!? I don't even care that was so cool! Thank god. I really thought for a second! ;__;

@CanisWolfred Did you say the titans creep you out? I seriously don't see them as scary at all. Some are hilarious looking. One looked so stulid it ruined the moment because it made ne burst out in laughter.

Just to let you know, episode 13.5 is a recap on the series so don't bother watching it if you don't want to watch everything again speeded up.

kkslider5552000

the last episode of Cowboy Bebop, despite being the only episode I have seen before, kinda blew me away, and I'm not even sure why. But it was an incredibly good finale nonetheless.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the last episode of Cowboy Bebop, despite being the only episode I have seen before, kinda blew me away, and I'm not even sure why. But it was an incredibly good finale nonetheless.

I know what you mean. It seemed to hit just the right note for the series.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Arianabtd

Woooooah I havent been here in forever.
Helloooo everyone~
I just looked at Funimations new simulcasting schedule (Their simulcasting brought me to Minami-ke which is like my all time favorite anime now so I'm hoping to find some good stuff.)
And the anime Brothers Conflict kinda stuck out to me. The rest didn't really call out to me that much x3.
I think I'll try that one out and see how it goes.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic