Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 6,681 to 6,700 of 11,967

TysonOfTime

Oh yeah. So Akira Toriyama is apparently starting a new series in Next week's Jump.
Should be... interesting.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I blurted out I hate Inyuasha when my girlfriend brought it up. Right before she tells me she loves it and it's her favorite anime. Haha, don't I feel like a donkey. XD

If I ever get a girlfriend I sure hope she doesn't like Bleach.
What am I even saying I wouldn't do anything to mess that up.

Edited on by theblackdragon

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo

TysonOfTime wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I blurted out I hate Inyuasha when my girlfriend brought it up. Right before she tells me she loves it and it's her favorite anime. Haha, don't I feel like a donkey. XD

If I ever get a girlfriend I sure hope she doesn't like Bleach.
What am I even saying I wouldn't do anything to mess that up.

lol
Thank goodness mine doesn't like Bleach. phew.

Rocko52

I like Bleach...not my favorite, but I like it.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

If it was me I would have dumped her on the spot.

In unrelated news, for some reason I have a hard time staying in a relationship. No idea why.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Rocko52

Huh, dump a girl for anime interests....if I found a girl who at least liked anime, that'd be something.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Retro_on_theGo

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

If it was me I would have dumped her on the spot.

In unrelated news, for some reason I have a hard time staying in a relationship. No idea why.

You are too damn funny man.

Nothing to do with your post, but this had me dieing with laughter!

Untitled

Magikarp3

Unless the girl was into Slash or Onii-chan stuff, I don't think anime tastes would ever mess up a relationship. I'm still careful not to blurt out that I hate things though :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Rocko52

Retro_on_theGo

Magikarp wrote:

Unless the girl was into Slash or Onii-chan stuff, I don't think anime tastes would ever mess up a relationship. I'm still careful not to blurt out that I hate things though :/

I felt real bad after blurting that out and apologized throughout the rest of the entire conversation. D: Haha, she didn't take it seriously though.
I really gotta watch what I say too.
I see TBD has been cracking down on swears. Didn't think donkey would be a problem. Sorry for the work, dragon!

Bobhobob

So One Piece is pretty freaking awesome. I think I just finished episode 6.... and Luffy's fights are pretty sick. Also, I cried about the dog, "Shu-Shu" or whatever. I'm a sucker for animals...

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

kkslider5552000

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Gargantia's ending was ok

just ok huh? I'm on 10 and after episode 9, my idea of it being this decent anime suddenly getting a last minute crazy ending that blows your mind disappeared.

While I think the pacing was way too quick (compared to how nice and slow the rest of the series has been) episode 10 justified everything. Considering how dark the premise has become and how easy it would be to turn this into just a really typical SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER we were the bad guys all along END SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER type of story, Chamber did a shockingly good job at justifying everything.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

DawnOverALilly

It's really hard to just pick out one or even a few when your watched anime list is 120+ >.< I have not been watching all that much lately to be honest anyway!

Sad anime in parts: Solti Rei (under rated)
Sadest anime overall: Clannad
Favorite straight romance: Toradora, some don't like the ending but I loved it.
Favorite gay/lez/bi romance (manga only): is girl friends, it had good drama, funny, and was realistic.
Fav violent anime: Between Baccano and Elfen Lied, might take you a while to understand Baccano though due to it being so damn confusing but I got it the second time I watched it. Elfen Liedis just crazy >.<
Fav main stream: Death Note

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

moomoo

So I decided to buy BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad and Welcome to the NHK on a whim from Amazon due to how cheap they were (less than $30 for both combined). I'm looking forward to getting them in the mail later.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

DawnOverALilly

moomoo wrote:

So I decided to buy BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad and Welcome to the NHK on a whim from Amazon due to how cheap they were (less than $30 for both combined). I'm looking forward to getting them in the mail later.

I never buy my anime >.< but BECK was awsome, not seen it a while though.

_

CanisWolfred

Man, I had been obsessing over rewatching Gundam X for months now, and now I finally get to it, and I'm not enjoying it. I'm not sure if its just weirdly paced, or if its because I remember too much of it, but the first 4 episodes were pretty hard to watch. Episode 4 even ended on a cliffhanger and I still have no desire to continue on to episode 5. Not the best way to start my mecha marathon...I might try to watch more this weekend, but otherwise I'm just gonna move on to Votoms for now. At least I finally have all the DVDs for that, so I can watch that from the comfort of my couch.

EDIT: Yup, watching Votoms from the comfort of my coach is very satisfying. Watched episode 4 again, I liked that one.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

DawnOverALilly

Eh~ I never really liked anime and manga with Mecs and such. Don't know why though just doesent interest me.

_

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic