General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 6,621 to 6,640 of 10,299

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,621. Posted:

Well Attack and Titan and Gargantia are weekly shows still airing. Bleach and One Piece are very looong shonen animes, so FMA B is the only one I'm really watching other than those.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

6,622. Posted:

next week: Hey guys I've found 2 more anime I'm watching!

calling it now :p

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,623. Posted:

Well for me

Attack on Titan:Every Saturday
Soul Eater:Watching on Toonami Saturday night,(so i can take my time with it and also to watch it dubbed)
Naruto:Watching on Toonami Saturday night
Gargantia: Every Sunday(series is going to end next week though)
Digimon Adventure: Every day at 5 weeknights on Nicktoons

Then there is the one anime i am really focusing on which is

Rurouni Kenshin:(really good also humor/serous) ep.10

and still deciding if i should watch Hellsing

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

RR529

6,624. Posted:

Current Anime:

• Bleach (watching on Toonami)
  • Naruto (watching on Toonami)
  • One Piece (watching on Toonami)
  • Soul Eater (watching on Toonami)
  • Eureka 7 (watching on Toonami)
  • InuYasha (watching on Toonami. I've seen it before, though)

Current Manga:

• Bleach (caught up with Japan, so just one new chapter a week)
  • Change 123 (It has quite a bit of fanservice, but overall it's been a pretty good martial arts/romance series so far)

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,625. Posted:

Man the soundtracks for Cowboy Bebop are awesomeness(both for the show and the movie)
There is not one bad song on these soundtracks

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,626. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

I know, and I want to see what I don't know about yet, it's just that it's very familiar, and there's a lot of very different out there.

It becomes very different after 13 episodes.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

6,627. Posted:

I think the Soul Eater anime is the only Toonami anime I'm watching that I haven't seen yet. And I've read some of the manga anyway (the anime is better imo).

Watch Hunter X Hunter on Monday, Shippuden on Wednesday and anything else whenever. I tend to watch the anime dvds on Sundays. Also watching Detective Conan (obviously), Gargantia and Cowboy Bebop.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,628. Posted:

I haven't seen anything in almost 3 months, I think...maybe I should consult the dice...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

6,629. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I haven't seen anything in almost 3 months

that's called being blind

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,630. Posted:

I'm gonna try to watch some anime tonight or tomorrow. I forgot headphones and I really don't want to annoy my roommate who is from turkey with random Japanese shouts and grunts. So I haven't seen anything in a while. I miss Part-Timer!!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

6,631. Posted:

I watched the first episode of Angel Beat subbed, I'm gonna watch the rest dubbed though. I also watched the first 9 episodes of Control. It was pretty intresting, a tad confusing, but I like it. Quite the unique plot.

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

6,632. Posted:

I haven't watched anything or been up to date with anything in a while :(

And it's almost time for the yearly Honey and Clover marathon! subtle plug, EVERYONE GO WATCH IT! It's an excellent character study that's easy to relate to, and yet it's not too cerebral and has a lot of great comedy too!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,633. Posted:

@Karp

whats the anime basically about?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

6,634. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

@Karp

whats the anime basically about?

It's about five students at an art college, who are really poor and don't know what to do with their lives. It's a very slice-of-life kind of thing though, and it's quite slow paced. There are also a few romance arcs, I guess.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

6,635. Posted:

I finished Control. I liked it, but it the ending felt incomplete and too confusing.
Edit: I just checked to see if there was something after the credits and there was. It's a bit better now, kind of sad though. A little disappointing.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
The guy at the end who appeared to the boss of the financial districts can take "the finical district exists to help mankind" and shove it up his face the self righteous scum.
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

RR529

6,636. Posted:

Finished reading Change 123 today. It relied on the fan service a bit too much, but the martial arts action was great, the premise was unique, and it could be pretty funny at times (my favorite moment was the DBZ nod in an early chapter).

I'd say the first and final major arcs were the best (I'll call them the "Zero" & "Kyoto" arcs, respectively), while the second & third ones were the worst.

The second arc ("Gadam" arc) wasn't terrible, but the main characters kind of got sidelined for a couple of new ones (who admittedly, helped them out in key moments later on).

The third arc ("Okinawa" arc) was just terrible, though. It revolved around them getting into a fight with a bunch of Marines, because the Marines are supposedly nothing but a delinquent group of bloodthirsty thugs looking to terrorize & womanize (rolls eyes)...

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

6,637. Posted:

I stayed up watching Soul Eater until episode...
Wha...what episode am I on again? I watched a lot of episodes...

I also read the new chapter on One Piece.
<3 One Piece <3

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

RR529

6,638. Posted:

Read the new Bleach chapter today!

Most time was spent getting acquainted to the various personalities of the Stern Ritter, as they were bickering, but there was a surprise or two thrown in, such as the shocking revelation of the main villain's second in command, and eventual successor.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Bobhobob

6,639. Posted:

Hey I'm looking for some recommendations for a new anime to watch, I would appreciate if you guys could help. I like shows that tend to mix action with comedy (Soul Eater and Gurren Lagaan being my 2 favorites of this category) or something with action, comedy and drama along the lines of Angel Beats. I would appreciate a recommendation or two.

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

AuthorMessage

RR529

6,640. Posted:

Bobhobob wrote:

Hey I'm looking for some recommendations for a new anime to watch, I would appreciate if you guys could help. I like shows that tend to mix action with comedy (Soul Eater and Gurren Lagaan being my 2 favorites of this category) or something with action, comedy and drama along the lines of Angel Beats. I would appreciate a recommendation or two.

I'd recommend Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki, Tenchi Universe, and One Piece (I haven't seen much of this last one yet, but I know someone's going to bring it up eventually, so I figure it might as well be me).

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)