General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 6,441 to 6,460 of 10,194

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

6,441. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Seen it. Except with Mikasa labeled Wii U.

What's with the inactivity on this board?

1) E3

2) Animal Crossing: New Leaf

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,442. Posted:

Well...Im plenty busy but I still have time...

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,443. Posted:

Gargantia is getting boring for me.I am not abandoning ship just yet though

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

6,444. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Gargantia is getting boring for me.I am not abandoning ship just yet though

Well, I think it's only a 13 episode series, so if you're far, you might as well finish it :P
BTW, I think you made a pun there.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,445. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13
What ep you on?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,446. Posted:

So far I'm loving Evangelion. The character development is great. I know I might be singing a different tune by the end, but right now it's amazing.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,447. Posted:

Honestly, I've seen so many people complain about the characters being repulsive, and unrelatable. However, I find them completely relatable. Their flaws make them seem more relatable, in fact, more-so than several other anime I've watched. The reason folks might be uncomfortable with this is the fact that they, like all humans, are very flawed, and flawed characters can only highlight this in themselves.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,448. Posted:

I just saw Summer Wars! :D (the credits are rolling right now! XD) That was fantastic! Really fun movie. I love the art style and the fight scenes, albeit short, were fast and fluid. I love the tension built without physical confrontation, like the Hanadufda game! Haha that was awesome. :) Loved it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,449. Posted:

@Rocko the curennt one,11

@Retro Did it really remind you of Digimon that much

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,450. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 Actually, only in parts like you said. The scenes where the villain pulls out the timer and random Internet people start helping were pulled straight out of the Digimon movie though.m:P

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,451. Posted:

What's summer wars about?

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,452. Posted:

Well, I'm starting to become addicted to Lucky Star.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,453. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Well, I'm starting to become addicted to Lucky Star.

That's not only normal. It's expected. Additional side effects may include, but are not limited to, extreme happiness, tough to only watch 1 episode, sudden desire to put :3 and x3 face everywhere, and enjoying slice of life more. If any or all of these stay around after the series ends, watch the OVA's. multiple times if necessary.
If side effects still persist, similar animes are K-on!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,454. Posted:

It's been a few days since I saw the first episode, but I've just been watching quite a few tonight... :3

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,455. Posted:

I dont know what to do

I cant find the subbed version of Cowboy Bebop The Movie.but i found it dubbed.

I saw the series subbed and want to do the same with the movie.Should i just watch dubbed now or wait till i might find it subbed?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,456. Posted:

Oh god Konata's already your avatar!! :O

@CrimsonFire13 The dub is actually pretty good, so I say just watch it dubbed.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,457. Posted:

Well there are two options, search harder or watch it dubbed.
Now which would bring you more enjoyment?
You are accustomed to the Japanese Voice Actors, so that would definitely be a change. Then dubs vary in quality. So the experience might not be as well translated. Then again, it's still the same film, with the characters you love. There's also the fact that you want to watch this since you loved the film.
Good luck picking partner.
:3

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

6,458. Posted:

Well,I just started watching the movie dubbed.Like Spikes voice actor and Jets is okay

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

6,459. Posted:

And I'm watching Luck Star Episode 4.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,460. Posted:

@Rocko52 Is that where they go to the beach? Or near it? It was around there I fell in love with the series.

My Colors! 3D Gallery