General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 5,881 to 5,900 of 9,407

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,881. Posted:

Gotcha. I know most anime movies are basically extended filler episodes.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Captain Earth, Tonari no Seki-kun, Inferno Cop

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

5,882. Posted:

Just finished episode thirteen of Lucky Star. I really like the series so far! The animation is silky smooth, the characters are lovable and the plots are always interesting. Overall, I'm glad @Konata recommended this to me. Because I honestly would never have watched this unless I felt obligated to...

PS: Is this the right place for this post? I don't think I've used this topic before, so I'm kind of unfamiliar with what is considered on-topic here. I'm sorry if I'm overthinking this...

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

RR529

5,883. Posted:

@Micky, you're fine. Welcome to the thread :)

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,884. Posted:

@Mickey
Course it is, long as it's anime, it belongs here.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Captain Earth, Tonari no Seki-kun, Inferno Cop

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,885. Posted:

Edited on by Rocko52

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,886. Posted:

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

5,887. Posted:

@MickeyTheGreat It's fine, that type of thing is normal disscussion here.

P.S Do you mind if I still call you @MickeyTheGreat ?

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

5,888. Posted:

I should be finishing it [Lucky Star] today.

Jaz007 wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat It's fine, that type of thing is normal disscussion here.

P.S Do you mind if I still call you @MickeyTheGreat ?

Sure! I dunno why you can't just shorten it to Mickey, but go ahead! Call me anything you want.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Konata

5,889. Posted:

@Mickey(The great :3)
I'm glad you liked it.

I've been reaaaallly slacking on watching anime, but I've kinda lost my What should I watch next list.
Any random suggestions?

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

EdJericho

5,890. Posted:

@Konata

Meant to suggest this to you before but you could try giving Kill Me Baby a shot. It's a decent random comedy but it's not too amazing like some others such as Lucky Star for example. If anything it's worth it just for the ED sequence alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBu20c5156U

Edited on by EdJericho

PS3 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

5,891. Posted:

Is there a point in the series that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is just filler or is it solid though all 64 episodes? In other words, should I watch the whole season of FMA:B, or should I stop at a certain point and move onto another anime?

Also, when I get done with FMA:B, what anime series should I watch next?

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,892. Posted:

@ChrisT99
Why would you stop just because of filler? Just skip it, besides, I don't think there's filler in FMA B.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

5,893. Posted:

i was gonna watch a silly school comedy or the like for this season, but I couldn't decide which and none of them were getting consistently good reviews apparently. So instead, Gargantia. Seems fun so far. Didn't realize it already had 6 episodes.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

5,894. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Is there a point in the series that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is just filler or is it solid though all 64 episodes? In other words, should I watch the whole season of FMA:B, or should I stop at a certain point and move onto another anime?

Also, when I get done with FMA:B, what anime series should I watch next?

There are only 3 episodes of filler in Brotherhood. The first two which are actually meant to establish and outline some things of the series so they could skip through some episodes. The other one is... I can't remember I think around 32 and it's basically a recap of everything that happened up to that point.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

5,895. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

i was gonna watch a silly school comedy or the like for this season, but I couldn't decide which and none of them were getting consistently good reviews apparently. So instead, Gargantia. Seems fun so far. Didn't realize it already had 6 episodes.

as far as silly school comedies go, The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat was actually pretty interesting from the episode I watched. It could go in a pretty bad direction though, idk.

Also, has anyone been watching the Lucky Star spinoff? I didn't even notice it existed until recently, because I didn't recognise those two characters from Lucky Star...

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

5,896. Posted:

@Magikarp is it those like 5 minute shorts? I stumbled upon that and it looked like Lucky Star and I was wondering if it was related to it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

5,897. Posted:

@Retro It seems that it debuted last month, and it's called Miyakawa-ke no kufuku. And it's like Lucky Star, except less high school and more Perpetual Poverty...

I am so interested in this show right now... But I can't find an episode anywhere...

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

5,898. Posted:

@Retro @Rocko So then I'll just watch all 64 episodes. Thanks guys!

I've had a tough life with lots of ups and downs, but I'm working on improving it.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,899. Posted:

@ChrisT99
Words of wisdom, don't quite an anime just because of filler, simply skip it if you wish.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

5,900. Posted:

Konata wrote:

@Mickey(The great :3)
I'm glad you liked it.

I've been reaaaallly slacking on watching anime, but I've kinda lost my What should I watch next list.
Any random suggestions?

Last I checked, you stopped at episode 4 of Code Geass. If I'm correct, then I recomment watching that. You stopped at a good episode...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~