Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 5,861 to 5,880 of 11,738

TheKingOfTown

I'd say that Brotherhood is better than FMA, but they're both fantastic.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Dj64Mk7

I love the opening song from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Dj64Mk7

Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7

Rocko52

Well...it's okay....

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

FonistofCruxis

I haven't watched either but I watched both videos and I think FMA: B has an awesome first opening and I liked it a lot more than FMA's first opening.

Rocko52

Aw well, you all have your opinion, I have mine, I just find FMA B's first opening...eh. FMA's first opening on the other hand (as I've stated before) is one of, if not my favorite anime opening.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

@undead_terror
I actually wasn't able to watch it last night (last week I discovered you can find it late night Saturday) and unfortunately I doubt I can watch it tonight)

Rocko52

Huh.

On a separate note I've heard that One Piece The Movie takes place between the Syrup Village Arc and the Baratie Arc, which I'm currently on. Should I watch it?

RevolverLink

Rocko52 wrote:

Huh.

On a separate note I've heard that One Piece The Movie takes place between the Syrup Village Arc and the Baratie Arc, which I'm currently on. Should I watch it?

I'd recommend that you just keep watching the TV series.

With the notable exceptions of Strong World and One Piece Film: Z, all of the movies are very much optional entertainment and none of them are canon (and a few are just abridged versions of canon story arcs).

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, Dark Souls
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Rocko52

The first movie isn't, I could take the time considering how short it is.

RevolverLink

I'm not saying that you shouldn't watch them, just try not to go into most of the movies expecting them to match the quality of the manga/anime.

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, Dark Souls
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Rocko52

Gotcha. I know most anime movies are basically extended filler episodes.

Mickey

Just finished episode thirteen of Lucky Star. I really like the series so far! The animation is silky smooth, the characters are lovable and the plots are always interesting. Overall, I'm glad @Konata recommended this to me. Because I honestly would never have watched this unless I felt obligated to...

PS: Is this the right place for this post? I don't think I've used this topic before, so I'm kind of unfamiliar with what is considered on-topic here. I'm sorry if I'm overthinking this...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

RR529

@Micky, you're fine. Welcome to the thread

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Rocko52

@Mickey
Course it is, long as it's anime, it belongs here.

Rocko52

Edited on by Rocko52

Rocko52

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic