General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 5,541 to 5,560 of 11,150

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,541. Posted:

@Magikarp
Go to animeultima.

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

5,542. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced, Final Fantasy Origins: Final Fantasy, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Shantae.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,543. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

5,544. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced, Final Fantasy Origins: Final Fantasy, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Shantae.

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,545. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by Rocko52

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

5,546. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,547. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

5,548. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,549. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

5,550. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,551. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,552. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage
Sylverstone

Sylverstone

5,553. Posted:

It might have taken 3 episodes, but I love Aku no Hana.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Edited on by Sylverstone

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | Sylver's Edge itch.io Gallery | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Magikarp3

Magikarp3

5,554. Posted:

@Sylverstone Haven't seen the third episode yet, but I hope I'll like it as much as you did. I figured a show like that would either be a slow starter, or freakin' terrible. Good to hear it's the former for someone :D

and @Rocko and @Electricmastro, didn't we talk about not image-spamming before?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

5,555. Posted:

@magikarp
Ya, but at least it wasn't in one post...and it's not really spamming as long as it's annoying and unwanted....(based on the fact that you're issuing a complain I guess it is to you)

AuthorMessage
RevolverLink

RevolverLink

5,556. Posted:

I haven't seen the third episode of Aku no Hana yet either (I just don't go to Crunchyroll often enough to justify paying for a Premium Membership), but the first two episodes have felt almost entirely like set-up. I usually don't mind a slow pace at all, but it can be something of a problem for a 13-episode show when it takes so long to establish what it's about. Hopefully that 3rd episode will turn me around too.

Also, I finally got back around to Steins;Gate, after taking a month-long break. I just watched episode 12 last night. Holy crap.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

5,557. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

@Sylverstone Haven't seen the third episode yet, but I hope I'll like it as much as you did. I figured a show like that would either be a slow starter, or freakin' terrible. Good to hear it's the former for someone :D

and @Rocko and @Electricmastro, didn't we talk about not image-spamming before?

Nope.

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

5,558. Posted:

I watched the final three parts of Angel Cop last night on YouTube!

I really got into these last three parts. I still wouldn't say it's on the same level as stuff like Ghost in the Shell and Cyber City Oedo 808, but the intense action was really great.

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

5,559. Posted:

Please don't just post a random picture and nothing else. This thread is for discussion, and contrary to popular belief, a picture =/= 1000 words. If you're going to pust a picture, at least say something related to it, please.

/A request from a fellow forum user.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

5,560. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Please don't just post a random picture and nothing else. This thread is for discussion, and contrary to popular belief, a picture =/= 1000 words. If you're going to pust a picture, at least say something related to it, please.

/A request from a fellow forum user.

I'm going to quote this, just so it doesn't get accidentally overlooked (as often happens with the bottom post on a page).

I concur, as well. I'm limited to using my 3DS, and too many pictures (or videos) can cause it to abandon loading a particular page.

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)