Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 5,541 to 5,560 of 11,856

Rocko52

Untitled

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Rocko52

Untitled

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Rocko52

Untitled

Rocko52

Untitled

Magikarp3

@Sylverstone Haven't seen the third episode yet, but I hope I'll like it as much as you did. I figured a show like that would either be a slow starter, or freakin' terrible. Good to hear it's the former for someone

and @Rocko and @Electricmastro, didn't we talk about not image-spamming before?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Rocko52

@magikarp
Ya, but at least it wasn't in one post...and it's not really spamming as long as it's annoying and unwanted....(based on the fact that you're issuing a complain I guess it is to you)

RevolverLink

I haven't seen the third episode of Aku no Hana yet either (I just don't go to Crunchyroll often enough to justify paying for a Premium Membership), but the first two episodes have felt almost entirely like set-up. I usually don't mind a slow pace at all, but it can be something of a problem for a 13-episode show when it takes so long to establish what it's about. Hopefully that 3rd episode will turn me around too.

Also, I finally got back around to Steins;Gate, after taking a month-long break. I just watched episode 12 last night. Holy crap.

Edited on by RevolverLink

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Electricmastro

Magikarp wrote:

@Sylverstone Haven't seen the third episode yet, but I hope I'll like it as much as you did. I figured a show like that would either be a slow starter, or freakin' terrible. Good to hear it's the former for someone

and @Rocko and @Electricmastro, didn't we talk about not image-spamming before?

Nope.

RR529

I watched the final three parts of Angel Cop last night on YouTube!

I really got into these last three parts. I still wouldn't say it's on the same level as stuff like Ghost in the Shell and Cyber City Oedo 808, but the intense action was really great.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

CanisWolfred

Please don't just post a random picture and nothing else. This thread is for discussion, and contrary to popular belief, a picture =/= 1000 words. If you're going to pust a picture, at least say something related to it, please.

/A request from a fellow forum user.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

Please don't just post a random picture and nothing else. This thread is for discussion, and contrary to popular belief, a picture =/= 1000 words. If you're going to pust a picture, at least say something related to it, please.

/A request from a fellow forum user.

I'm going to quote this, just so it doesn't get accidentally overlooked (as often happens with the bottom post on a page).

I concur, as well. I'm limited to using my 3DS, and too many pictures (or videos) can cause it to abandon loading a particular page.

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Rocko52

Sorry folks.
@RR529
Are you a college student, high school student, or graduate? I doubt you're younger than those but...

RR529

Rocko52 wrote:

Sorry folks.
@RR529
Are you a college student, high school student, or graduate? I doubt you're younger than those but...

College aged.

Rocko52

@RR529
Just not college enrolled, gotcha.
Soooo, sorry for image spams.

Rocko52

So, Kid Icarus Uprising anime anyone?

RR529

Rocko52 wrote:

So, Kid Icarus Uprising anime anyone?

In the right hands, it could be great.

The Kid Icarus anime shorts Nintendo uploaded onto Nintendo Video last year were stunning (except for that ugly as heck CGI one).

Famous studios, such as Production I.G., Studio 4Cº, and Bones contributed, I believe (Could be wrong on Bones, but I'm thinking it was them).

Rocko52

@RR529
Agreed, they were all very nice. I really disliked the CGI one.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic