General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 5,541 to 5,560 of 10,616

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

5,541. Posted:

After a really long time, I finally finished Little Busters! The comedy was alright, drama could have been better. I didn't like how it was set up as a Baseball anime, and then the whole baseball thing was dropped for each character arc. Also, that "secret of the world" thing introduced in the first episode kept being teased but never got revealed. It was just a big teaser for the second season :/

After this, I might go and finish up Squid Girl. I can't get Attack on Titan on my Crunchyroll for some reason, maybe region differences?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,542. Posted:

@Magikarp
Go to animeultima.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

5,543. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, DuckTales: Remastered, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, and Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,544. Posted:

Untitled

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

5,545. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, DuckTales: Remastered, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, and Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,546. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by Rocko52

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

5,547. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,548. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

5,549. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,550. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

5,551. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,552. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,553. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

5,554. Posted:

It might have taken 3 episodes, but I love Aku no Hana.

Edited on by Sylverstone

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

5,555. Posted:

@Sylverstone Haven't seen the third episode yet, but I hope I'll like it as much as you did. I figured a show like that would either be a slow starter, or freakin' terrible. Good to hear it's the former for someone :D

and @Rocko and @Electricmastro, didn't we talk about not image-spamming before?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,556. Posted:

@magikarp
Ya, but at least it wasn't in one post...and it's not really spamming as long as it's annoying and unwanted....(based on the fact that you're issuing a complain I guess it is to you)

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

5,557. Posted:

I haven't seen the third episode of Aku no Hana yet either (I just don't go to Crunchyroll often enough to justify paying for a Premium Membership), but the first two episodes have felt almost entirely like set-up. I usually don't mind a slow pace at all, but it can be something of a problem for a 13-episode show when it takes so long to establish what it's about. Hopefully that 3rd episode will turn me around too.

Also, I finally got back around to Steins;Gate, after taking a month-long break. I just watched episode 12 last night. Holy crap.

Edited on by RevolverLink

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

5,558. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

@Sylverstone Haven't seen the third episode yet, but I hope I'll like it as much as you did. I figured a show like that would either be a slow starter, or freakin' terrible. Good to hear it's the former for someone :D

and @Rocko and @Electricmastro, didn't we talk about not image-spamming before?

Nope.

AuthorMessage

RR529

5,559. Posted:

I watched the final three parts of Angel Cop last night on YouTube!

I really got into these last three parts. I still wouldn't say it's on the same level as stuff like Ghost in the Shell and Cyber City Oedo 808, but the intense action was really great.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

5,560. Posted:

Please don't just post a random picture and nothing else. This thread is for discussion, and contrary to popular belief, a picture =/= 1000 words. If you're going to pust a picture, at least say something related to it, please.

/A request from a fellow forum user.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~