General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 5,301 to 5,320 of 10,154

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,301. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13
Oh it's alright, I'm very excited for episode 3, which comes out this Sunday, it really is an amazing anime.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

5,302. Posted:

Binbogami-ga episode 11! ...Oh wait are they serious? oooooh. This outa be funny.
EDIT: Ha, they're not kidding. Eh, I generally don't enjoy these episodes, but it's pretty funny so far.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,303. Posted:

Anyone besides me and CrimsonFire13 looking forward to the next episode of Attack on Titan?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,304. Posted:

Untitled
Trying hard to find images of Attack on Titan without the Titans...sigh

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,305. Posted:

Here's Eren:
Untitled
So far the story's very interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing him grow, as episodes 1 and 2 basically just set up the plot, as the main plot takes place tow years later. I'm curious to see where he'll go, now that his mother is dead.

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

5,306. Posted:

THe opening for Attack on Titan is pretty cool

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

5,307. Posted:

^Yeah. I didn't watch it, but the song is pretty cool. Luckily I was able to find the full version with a still image of not a titan. I really like it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,308. Posted:

WARNING TO @CANISWOLFRED AND ANY OTHERS WHO ARE CREEPED BY THE TITANS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
Untitled
Here's the cannons defending the outer walls.
Untitled
The 3D Maneuver Gear in Action
Untitled
Eren, as he is in the present, post episode 2.
Untitled
One of the many titans who breach Wall Maria
Untitled
That same titan eating Eren's mother.
Untitled
Another Titan
Untitled
The Colossal Titan peering over the wall.
Untitled
Hannes, one of the garrison
Untitled
Armin, Eren's best friend. Eps 1-2.
Untitled
Mikasa, Eren's adopted Sister post episode 2.
WARNING TO @CANISWOLFRED AND ANY OTHERS WHO ARE CREEPED BY THE TITANS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

5,309. Posted:

^Dude, now I have to report you for image spam. :P

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

5,310. Posted:

Just finished chapter 5 of Metroid!

Things are going a bit smoother than anticipated. They're doing an origin story instead of trying to follow one of the games, so there's nothing really to screw up.

The only thing I don't care about thus far, are Samus' generic sidekicks (they're not only generic, but it's odd seeing Samus with team mates).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

5,311. Posted:

Oh, the Titans aren't creepy.

I just saw episodes 10 and 11 of Binbogami-ga! Haha, that was hilarious! Man, I'm really starting to love this show. Sad there's only two more episodes! :(
Rindo Ranmaru! <3

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

5,312. Posted:

@Rocko52

You cant really warn people with images,because they will see them either way,unlike text where they can skip it.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

5,313. Posted:

Is Date A Live good? It sounds funny/entertaining but I just saw two episodes of binbogami-ga and don't feel like watching more anime right now.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

5,314. Posted:

The titan that ate erans mother was insanely creepy.... in a good way

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

5,315. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is Date A Live good? It sounds funny/entertaining but I just saw two episodes of binbogami-ga and don't feel like watching more anime right now.

I'm just disappointed that it isn't a dating sim version of Super Famicom RPG Live a Live.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

RR529

5,316. Posted:

Just finished the newest chapter of Bleach!

A life is in danger, and now they're going to have to do something new to save that life, but what is it exactly that they have to do!?!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,317. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
Report for image spamming?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

5,318. Posted:

I'm watching Date a Live, i guess. Will give impressions later.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,319. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Just finished chapter 5 of Metroid!

Things are going a bit smoother than anticipated. They're doing an origin story instead of trying to follow one of the games, so there's nothing really to screw up.

The only thing I don't care about thus far, are Samus' generic sidekicks (they're not only generic, but it's odd seeing Samus with team mates).

Like I said earlier, I know about this manga, and how it's a non-canon origin story.

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

5,320. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm watching Date a Live, i guess. Will give impressions later.

This might come off as a somewhat hypocritical comment since I'm watching 4-5 animes at once currently, but it sound like you watch a lot of anime, so why watch so more?