Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 11,802

Rocko52

@CanusWolfred
Really, just because the monsters are too disgusting? They're terrifying, but I dunno about disgusting... Still it's a great show so far.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

CanisWolfred

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanusWolfred
Really, just because the monsters are too disgusting? They're terrifying, but I dunno about disgusting... Still it's a great show so far.

Well, yeah. They creep me out. I don't want to watch a whole show where I have to see those things. I don't know why any of you guys do, and I don't care. So long as you keep pictures down to Zero, you'll all live to talk about it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Undead_terror

I guess after watching the black butler I will watch Attack of titans, it got my interest but might not talk about it due to being spooky to some.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Rocko52

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Undead_terror - Have you gotten to the second season yet?

Huh, I actually like horror/creepy things...also is it Titans in general or just The Colossal Titan that you have a problem with?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

Undead_terror

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Undead_terror - Have you gotten to the second season yet?

I think, im at episode 20 now and the intro/credits changed, wikipedia makes it look it's all one big season.

Rocko52

@CanisWolfred
If these Titans scare you so much, how did you get through the Shinigami in Death Note?

Undead_terror

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
If these Titans scare you so much, how did you get through the Shinigami in Death Note?

Ok let's not make a big fuzz about this, if he don't like it he don't like it, hell one of the titans is like a human with no skin with mussle showing...still gonna watch it and find it amusing.

Rocko52

undead_terror wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanisWolfred

Ok let's not make a big fuzz about this, if he don't like it he don't like it, hell one of the titans is like a human with no skin with mussle showing...still gonna watch it and find it amusing.

Gotcha, I'll lay off. Sorry.

Rocko52

@CrimsonFire13
Oh it's alright, I'm very excited for episode 3, which comes out this Sunday, it really is an amazing anime.

Rocko52

Anyone besides me and CrimsonFire13 looking forward to the next episode of Attack on Titan?

Rocko52

Untitled
Trying hard to find images of Attack on Titan without the Titans...sigh

Rocko52

Here's Eren:
Untitled
So far the story's very interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing him grow, as episodes 1 and 2 basically just set up the plot, as the main plot takes place tow years later. I'm curious to see where he'll go, now that his mother is dead.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic