Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 5,261 to 5,280 of 11,668

Rocko52

@undead_terror
Watched it yet?

Anime watching: Space Patrol Luluco, Kiznaiver, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Chuck Amuck

Rocko52

Wouldn't it be kinda nice to follow it as it comes out?

Anime watching: Space Patrol Luluco, Kiznaiver, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

CrimsonFire

@Rocko52

I watched the 1st episode and.....wow the end was amazing.

How do you watch the episodes,did you get the free trial or what because it does not let me see the 2nd episode without doing a free trial?

Rocko52

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

@Rocko52

I watched the 1st episode and.....wow the end was amazing.

How do you watch the episodes,did you get the free trial or what because it does not let me see the 2nd episode without doing a free trial?

I looked for another site. I'll send you the link:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyzp5l_shingeki2_fun#.UW4Y6Q...
Also, use animeultima for more as well. Episode 3 releases this Thursday, or Sunday...whichever...

Rocko52

@under_terror
That's alright. I guess I'm just thrilled at the chance to experience as show as it's released, rather than watch it months/years after it came out.

CrimsonFire

@Rocko52

I actually always use animeultima for my anime, but Attack On Titan is not on there
and the link you gave me doesn't work.

I'll probably might have to wait till all the episodes are up so i can see it in the time the free trial gives me.

Edited on by CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

@Rocko52

Thanks for showing me where it is on animeultima, but earlier this morning i was trying to go onto animeultima and watch Darker Than Black but the video didn't load and i have the same problem with this.

Don't worry i will find a way to watch this anime if it means i have to fight a Titan,hopefully that wont be necessary.

Also sometimes the videos dont load for me, but the last time that happened to me was months ago.Hopefully i will be able to see it tommorrow, well going to sleep.

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Sylverstone

Hey guys, it's Spring 2013! Time for new shows!

This season, I'm watching:

• Aiura
  • Aku no Hana
  • Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Photokano
  • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Also, I've picked up Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT from last season since I got into the show while it was still airing.

So what are you guys watching?

SK+SE on YT | Sylverstone Khandr + Sylver's Edge: The Portfolio | SK+SE on Twitch | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Rocko52

Sylverstone wrote:

• Aiura
  • Aku no Hana
  • Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Photokano

Also, I've picked up Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT from last season since I got into the show while it was still airing.

Right now the only Spring show I care about is Attack on Titan, possibly Valvrave the Liberator since it's done by the studio that did Code Geass.

RR529

Just watched both parts of Ninja Resurrection on YouTube!

It has great animation & action, albiet probably with the most gore I've ever seen in an anime. Fanservice is also present.

It also twists Christian philosophy & themes more than Neon Genesis Evangelion 0_0 (I know it's just a show, but I still get a little nervous whenever an anime tries to twist such themes for it's plot).

Still though, if you enjoy stuff like Ninja Scroll (movie), Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma (OVA), InuYasha, or Rurouni Kenshin, this might be something for you to look into.

Edited on by RR529

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

CanisWolfred

@Crimsonfire13 - If the video doesn't load, pick another mirror. They're the squares underneath the video.

Sylverstone wrote:

• Aiura
  • Aku no Hana
  • Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Photokano

I've been watching Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Majestic Prince, and Valvrave: The Liberator. Gargantia has been really good, while the other two have been good enough to continue watching. I also intend to pick up Space Battleship Yamato 2199 sooner than later. Once I've caught up with the first season of A Certain Scientific Railgun, I intend to watch Railgun S as well.

As far as continuing series go, I recently started Doki Doki PreCure, which I am enjoying. I also intend to get caught up with Space Brothers, Saint Seiya Omega, and Hunter X Hunter, hopefully by the end of the season.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Rocko52

@CanisWolfred
Watching Valvrave the Liberator? So is it any good, I was thinking of cheking it out. Also, did you watch Attack on Titan?

CanisWolfred

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Watching Valvrave the Liberator? So is it any good, I was thinking of cheking it out.

I don't want to say anything until I've seen the next episode. A lot of it will hinge on how well they explain a certain twist.

Rocko52 wrote:

Also, did you watch Attack on Titan?

Nope, and I absolutely refuse to. Those monstrosities are disgusting.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000

I have to assume the happy ending in SSY will be Saki NOT being completely most emotionally destroyed and disillusioned.

also I have to give the series credit, it got me to actually say "no!" at a certain reveal at my computer screen. And then I realized what was actually happening and the implications of what it means and it became more depressing.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

V8_Ninja

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I have to assume the happy ending in SSY will be Saki NOT being completely most emotionally destroyed and disillusioned.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head.

Anyways, I started some series!

Attack on Titan: Unlike some individuals, I am completely fine with watching this series. Unfortunately, the series didn't quite do it for me. The first episode felt a little all-over the place and didn't dedicate itself to any specific tone. I assume that the series will be more focused as the proper story seems to have commenced, but the first episode was not a great introduction to the series.

Flowers of Evil: I still haven't decided whether the animation of this series is bad or stylistic. Otherwise, I'm extremely interested to see where this series goes. The cleverly-hidden drama of the first episode is something really great.

Recorder and Randsell: I didn't recognize this was one of those extremely short gag-anime series. Nevertheless, the comedy is bizarrely entertaining. Taken at face-value it's not very interesting, but when you finally get that the main character is a kindergarten student rather than a full-grown man, lots of the jokes have a slightly deceptive edge to them.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic