Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 5,081 to 5,100 of 12,302

shingi_70

Anyone else reading attack on titan?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RR529

Just watched Gun Smith Cats on YouTube!

A really fun ride! It's not must watch, but it's animated well, has a bright art style, and has loads of intense gunslinging action! It's not overly silly, nor is it overly serious. Just a simple, fun watch.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

CanisWolfred

Rocko52 wrote:

Hey CanisWolfred, you're into Mecha, ever played Steel Battalion on Xbox?

Nope, never owned an Xbox. I always wanted to play that, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Undead_terror

I forgot to mention this but did you know the ds game commando steal disaster stole a song from a gundam wing game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Also another game related thing is you are able to buy kawaii camo on black ops 2.
Untitled

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Rocko52

@CanisWolfred
It does look great though...pictures of that awesome controller just make me want it so bad...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

kkslider5552000

I'd like to make a list of terms that I never want to hear again from the anime community, a top 10:

1-9: moeblob
...er...
10: anyone being a primarily english speaking person, who has never lived in Japan, who says the japanese name of an anime that has been dubbed well with a good translated title. In other words, call it Spirited Away or I don't think I can like you as a person.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

10: anyone being a primarily english speaking person, who has never lived in Japan, who says the japanese name of an anime that has been dubbed well with a good translated title. In other words, call it Spirited Away or I don't think I can like you as a person.

I have to deal with that a lot on Anime Forums. It's rediculous.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Rocko52

^Hehe

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

RR529

I had some extra time tonight, so I watched Orguss 02 on YouTube! All 6 episodes were posted as one long video, lol (2 hrs 48 mins).

It managed to keep me hooked all the way through, so I definitely give it a recommendation to those interested. I don't want to say too much about the story, but it has an early 20th century European-style civilization, with advanced mechs. Some great action (especially in the latter parts), lots of political intrigue, an anti-war message, and a little bit of romance await.

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

CanisWolfred

@RR529 - Glad you liked Orguss 02! I quite liked that one myself, though I did feel it could've used a bit more action, if only because what was there was so good. Also, the dub's pretty solid for a show of it's age, and even hilarious at times.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Rocko52

Eeyup.

CanisWolfred

Okay...

LIST TIME!!!

@Everyone, what anime are currently on your watch-lists? (as in what are you watching and/or plan to watch)

Currently Watching: Guilty Crown and Fairy Tail

I'm also watching Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Majestic Prince, and Valvrave: The Liberator, which are currently running on Crunchyroll. I'll be watching the latest episodes every Sunday.

I plan to watch a lot of shows, but top of that list are:

Madoka Magica
Gintama
Dougram
Squid Girl
Berserk
A Certain Magical Index
Armored Trooper Votoms
Durarara!!
Tenchi Muyo!
Binbogami-Ga
Saint Seiya Omega
Hunter X Hunter (2011)

I'm tempted to put Guilty Crown aside, just because I don't want to watch it on Hulu's Adbox or Funi's finnickey iPad app. Hurry up and release the DVD version, Funimation!

Not sure what I should pick up instead, though...I don't want to grab a show from my list above, either, since none of them compliment Fairy Tail quite like Guilty Crown did.

EDIT: Added 4 more to my queue...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

RR529

I'm just watching whatever I can find on YouTube, lol.

Also keep up with Toonami, and the shows I'm trying to follow are Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, and Eureka 7.

Undead_terror

@canis Other then animes are started and didn't finish which I will never watch again, im watching:
Kyo kara maoh [dub]
Bleach [dub]-Gotta wait every week to watch the newer episode.
one piece [sub]

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic