General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 4,681 to 4,700 of 11,512

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,681. Posted:

^ X)

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,682. Posted:

@Konara
Would you consider Death Note? Only 22 mins.

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,683. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konara
Would you consider Death Note? Only 22 mins.

x37 episodes...

I really need something new to watch. I've been considering finishing Dougram, but I think I'd have to sit through the recap to remember what's going on. I wanted to forget that awful spoiler, but now I've forgotten the whole show.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,684. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
I meant sampling it by watching ep 1. Just saying cause she hasn't even watched it yet.

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,685. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
I meant sampling it by watching ep 1. Just saying cause she hasn't even watched it yet.

Probably doesn't need to.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,686. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
Sigh You need to watch a show to pass judgment, don't you?

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,687. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Sigh You need to watch a show to pass judgment, don't you?

Yes and no. You need to watch it to know the level of quality. But it's pretty easy to tell what will and won't interest you in the first place. I find that with Death Note, most people seem to love it right from the very premise. It's about a man given the power to kill anyone he wants by writing their name in a book, his slow decent into megalomania as he he becomes consumed with power, and the cat and mouse chase between two geniuses as they try to force eachother into the open so they can finally take the other down. If that doesn't already sound cool to you, I find it hard to believe you'd come to enjoy it if you did watch it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,688. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
I guess I'm a bit different then, cause I really had close to no idea what is was about when I started it, didn't know there was gonna be an L vs Light dynamic and all that, cause I just was trying out 1st eps of random anime, and this one caught me.

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

4,689. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Sigh You need to watch a show to pass judgment, don't you?

Yes and no. You need to watch it to know the level of quality. But it's pretty easy to tell what will and won't interest you in the first place. I find that with Death Note, most people seem to love it right from the very premise. It's about a man given the power to kill anyone he wants by writing their name in a book, his slow decent into megalomania as he he becomes consumed with power, and the cat and mouse chase between two geniuses as they try to force eachother into the open so they can finally take the other down. If that doesn't already sound cool to you, I find it hard to believe you'd come to enjoy it if you did watch it.

That's why I don't wanna watch it, the story doesn't interest me x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,690. Posted:

@Konata
Aww, I know what genres you like, but what type of stories do you like?

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

4,691. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konata
Aww, I know what genres you like, but what type of stories do you like?

as I have already stated.
Anime with killing people as the main thing doesn't interest me :3.
Anything other than that i'm willing to look into x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,692. Posted:

@Konata
Well, it's...just....bah! It's not like killing is done in an actiony way, it's just...sigh I guess some things aren't for everypony....

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,693. Posted:

@Konata
To finalize the fact that you ain't watching this, could you pwetty pwease just watch dis twailer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACBpg-1ggLQ

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

4,694. Posted:

I had started rereading Dragon Ball just because I have nothing better to read, but they have some of the chapters mixed up, so I probably won't be continuing...

Avatar: Deborah (DQV)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: America: the Story of Us, Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,695. Posted:

@RR529
Really? The official translated manga has mixed up chapters? Jeeze...

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,696. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konata
Aww, I know what genres you like, but what type of stories do you like?

as I have already stated.
Anime with killing people as the main thing doesn't interest me :3.
Anything other than that i'm willing to look into x3.

It's more focused on the Cat & Mouse game, to be fair, and most of the deaths are by heart attack, but I still doubt you'd find it that interesting. It's more or less all drama with little light-heartedness to it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,697. Posted:

^ I'd have to agree. The killing is more of a plot element. It's really just a neat twisting and turning psychological thriller/drama.

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

4,698. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@RR529
Really? The official translated manga has mixed up chapters? Jeeze...

I'm reading it online.

Avatar: Deborah (DQV)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: America: the Story of Us, Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Rocko52

Rocko52

4,699. Posted:

@RR529
Aaaaah.

Anime watching: Parasye, Yona of the Dawn, Death Parade, Mushi-shi

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,700. Posted:

Good God I love Naruto's forst ending theme. Seriously, the music in the series seems to be its biggest strength right now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~