Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 11,784

Rocko52

So far that seems so. Also, is Brotherhood good?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

Rocko52

@Retro_on_theGo
I'm loving the first, what makes Brotherhood better?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

Rocko52

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo
I'm loving the first, what makes Brotherhood better?

The ending is certainly more satisfying IMO. The plot holds together better, again my opinion. There's more characters.

I'll have to check it out.

Rocko52

^ Maybe

Rocko52

@Konata
Hughes dies??? What??? Nooooooo

Rocko52

I thought I was safe, I thought this was a spoiler free forum.

Rocko52

@kkslider5552000
I know.....sigh....

Rocko52

@undead_terror
Well ya, that's cause you have been around the block with anime a bit more than me. I guess I'll just try to forget what I learned...

Arianabtd

kkslider5552000 wrote:

ok Konata that's seriously not cool, no I don't care that you did bold text

I'm sorry. I honestly forgot that this was a spoiler free thread.
(Yes, I didn't noticed the giant NO SPOILERS. Thing at the top.)
I'll make sure not to do it again.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Konata
It's okay....I'l just.....try to forget.....

Rocko52

@Konata
U want the Death Note ep or what?

Rocko52

@Konata
Even if ur not too interested u could sample the 1st ep, to make up for the spoiler....(hehe)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic