General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 4,481 to 4,500 of 9,444

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,481. Posted:

@Rocko52
Nah, it's just that Death Note doesn't intrest me that much.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,482. Posted:

@Konata
Know much about it?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Captain Earth, Tonari no Seki-kun, Inferno Cop

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,483. Posted:

@Rocko52
I know the gist of it, but that kind of anime doesn't interest me that much.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Shy_Kai

4,484. Posted:

Konata wrote:

@Rocko52
Nah, it's just that Death Note doesn't intrest me that much.

To be honest I have to agree with you. Not much of a Deathnote fan either. Interesting plot not as good as Liar Game in my opinion. Akiyama is much more genuine than Light

Shy_Kai

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4966-4489

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,485. Posted:

I gotta watch the anime of Toriko someday. The manga chapter I read last night was really cooky and over the top, and I think seeing it in motion would really help excentuate that.

@V8_Ninja - That's rather disheartening to hear.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,486. Posted:

Konata wrote:

@Rocko52
I know the gist of it, but that kind of anime doesn't interest me that much.

What "type" of anime?

@Sky_Kia
Would you recommend Liar Game?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Captain Earth, Tonari no Seki-kun, Inferno Cop

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,487. Posted:

@Rocko52.
Thrillers.
I'm more into Slice-of-Life, Comedy and romance.
Stuff like that. And maybe some Super natural. But that's about it.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,488. Posted:

@Konata
Awww...I love them....

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,489. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konata
Awww...I love them....

And of course there's nothing wrong with that.
Thrillers Just aren't my cup of tea.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,490. Posted:

@Konata
I know dat :)
Like action anime at all?

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,491. Posted:

@Rocko52
I'm on the fence on them x3.
I mean i'll watch them. If I find the story interesting enough.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,492. Posted:

Ironically, the last thing I watch most action anime for is the action.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,493. Posted:

@Konata
Examples?

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,494. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Oh tell me about it. I usually just ignore the action until something interesting happens.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,495. Posted:

Konata wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Oh tell me about it. I usually just ignore the action until something interesting happens.

I think the actions quite interesting. IT's definitely not the most important reason I watch it, not in a long shot, but it is nice.

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,496. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konata
Examples?

Hmm. I sorta consider Ranma 1/2 an action anime.
Since action scenes randomly break out in it. And I enjoyed that one, mostly for the comedy aspects.
Another one would be Save me! Lollipop since that had tons of action scenes in it.
(I don't go for the hardcore action anime x3.)

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,497. Posted:

@Konata
Just curious, out of what you know about Death Note, what wards you off about it?

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,498. Posted:

Continuing from last post: Take Naruto, for example. Toonami's been re-airing Naruto and is currently at the first major arc. And it is such a great example of this. There is so little actual action when compared to the quiet moments and talking and stuff. Laughably so I guess and because limited animation budget and don't want to catch up with the manga. But it kinda works out in its favor. Not that Naruto is some best example ever of this stuff but it creates atmosphere, and gives lots of character and story development so that the action that is there matters and you care.

To see the opposite of that, Thundercats reboot. Which has given up after the halfway point at even pretending it has good characters or storytelling. I mean, it has so much more action and cool stuff and it's animated so well...I don't care. I don't care about the characters anymore so it is irrelevant for the most part.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

4,499. Posted:

@kkslider
I know what you mean. Do you like One Piece or Bleach? I'm heavily considering reading/watching them.

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,500. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Konata
Just curious, out of what you know about Death Note, what wards you off about it?

I really don't have ONE thing that I don't like about it. It's just that i'm not interested. I might watch it in the future, I change my mind about anime frequently.
It's not like I already hate it before I've even watched it, I just don't feel like watching that kind of anime x3.

Visit my K-Pop lair!