General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 4,281 to 4,300 of 10,069

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,281. Posted:

Eternal-Cyprees wrote:

I'm going to try my hand at eureka 7. Though what has me really interested are the mechs. I also planned on rewatching soul eater, but it's getting remade once the manga finishes, so I'll be waiting for that. I'm still lovin' Magi. I almost like it more than gurren lagann.

I've been watching Eureka 7 on Toonami, and it's been really great.

It would normally be on tonight, but they're showing a Neon Genesis Evangelion movie tonight.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,282. Posted:

I don't know why I didn't like Clannad the first time I started watching it. I'm really liking it now!

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Dezner

4,283. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I started watching the Dub of Clannad.
It has my favorite voice actors in it, but I've been more into sub lately. So I don't know if I like it or not x3.

The way they pronounce Nagisa throughout most of the series irked me, and my delicious Kyou sounded wayyyyy too old to be a high-schooler, but overall they did a good job. :)

Konata wrote:

I don't know why I didn't like Clannad the first time I started watching it. I'm really liking it now!

All is forgiven! You've righted your wrong! ^_^

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Mewtwo21

4,284. Posted:

anyone watched Madoka Magica or Phsyco- Pass?

Mewtwo21

3DS Friend Code: 0645-6093-0849 | Nintendo Network ID: Mewtwo21

AuthorMessage

gundam00

4,285. Posted:

Mewtwo21 wrote:

anyone watched Madoka Magica or Phsyco- Pass?

I couldn't get into Madoka Magica. The fight scenes were too abstract for my taste.
Psycho-Pass is really awesome! To me, it's like a cyber-punk version of Cowboy Bebop. Be warned though, Psycho-Pass is really violent. The only thing I didn't like was the main girl's eyes, they drove me up the wall, but I got used to the art style overtime.

gundam00

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,286. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night!

Bleach - Pretty good episode. Tosen is kicking some serious butt.

Naruto - Good guys are on the ropes, but wait what's this? Naruto goes total InuYasha on them at the end (inner demon taking control and all that).

Evangelion 1.11 You Are [Not] Alone (movie) - That, was incredibly awesome! Awesome detail, heated action, and one deep story. Oh, and I believe Shinji was voiced by the same guy who does Renton (Eureka 7), which I thought was kinda cool.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

EdJericho

4,287. Posted:

Just about 2 weeks until the next season of animes begin if you have yet to decide what to watch here is some charts to help with that.

http://atxpieces.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/spring-v3-mar9-h...

http://i4.minus.com/iboffq8nHImsOg.jpg

PS3 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage

Dezner

4,288. Posted:

Mewtwo21 wrote:

anyone watched Madoka Magica

Dear god YES. Start watching it immediately! :o

RR529 wrote:

Oh, and I believe Shinji was voiced by the same guy who does Renton (Eureka 7), which I thought was kinda cool.

Different guy, actually. (Spike Spencer) But I can understand why, they both have whiny teenage sounding voices most of the time. :P

Edited on by Dezner

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

Raylax

4,289. Posted:

Awesome short

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,290. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Naruto - Good guys are on the ropes, but wait what's this? Naruto goes total InuYasha on them at the end (inner demon taking control and all that).

You're that far already? Oh wait, wrong episode I'm thinking of. By the second time that happens, though, I felt the show jumped the shark and went all DBZ.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,291. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RR529 wrote:

You're that far already? Oh wait, wrong episode I'm thinking of. By the second time that happens, though, I felt the show jumped the shark and went all DBZ.

But by that point only HALF of the side characters became completely forgotten/worthless instead of all of them. :p

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,292. Posted:

I just finished the latest episode of Minami-ke Tadaima. It wasn't my favorite episode but I liked it.

I like when they put Hosaka in it, but he gets annoying after a while. I also liked that this was a "Christmas themed" episode, but they didn't over do it like a whole "Christmas Special" episode.

I like this anime because its REALLY clean. (except places here and there.)
this episode had a whole fan-service scene which made me surprised because me and my brother were watching it and I had to yank it away so he couldn't see.

Other then that, it was a pretty good episode.

Now back to Clannad!

Edited on by Konata

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

EdJericho

4,293. Posted:

@Konata

Who is your favorite Clannad girl thus far?

Also, I'm not sure if your brother is younger than you but if he is maybe you should just have him stick to watching Toonami until he's old enough to watch all the different kinds of animes there really is out there. :P

CanisWolfred wrote:

RR529 wrote:

That's practically what every Shounen series ever made does. Bleach does it, One Piece does it.

Edited on by EdJericho

PS3 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,294. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RR529 wrote:

But by that point only HALF of the side characters became completely forgotten/worthless instead of all of them. :p

Quite true, I'll give you that.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,295. Posted:

EdJericho wrote:

@Konata

Who is your favorite Clannad girl thus far?

CanisWolfred wrote:

RR529 wrote:

That's practically what every Shounen series ever made does. Bleach does it, One Piece does it.

One Piece never forgets anybody, and very few people are ever useless. Not even Usopp. Usopp!

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what post you were quoting now. I meant the show was mirroring DBZ's absurd exponential power boosts, which was a problem because it was much too early for them to tap into the demon powers. Luckily they ended up surpressing it and it doesn't come up until again until a while later where it makes more sense, but I still felt the DBZ comparison stood, as it was beginning to mirror other problems with that show.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,296. Posted:

@EdJerico
(I'm at episode 7.)
It probably has to be Fuko.
Star fish! <3

And Probably because she has the same voice actor as Yui from Angel Beats. So she sounds awesome.

EDIT:
Holy crap! Episode 9!
It's so sad! >_<.

Edited on by Konata

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Mewtwo21

4,297. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

anyone watched Madoka Magica

Dear god YES. Start watching it immediately! :o
/quote]

lol thnx XD but i already watched it but im going to re watch it in english to see how the english dub is like

@konata how is the 4th season of Minami-ke i kinda dropped on the 3rd season cause i couldn't get into it anymore

Edited on by Mewtwo21

Mewtwo21

3DS Friend Code: 0645-6093-0849 | Nintendo Network ID: Mewtwo21

AuthorMessage

Dezner

4,298. Posted:

Konata wrote:

And Probably because she has the same voice actor as Yui from Angel Beats. So she sounds awesome.

Hehe, yeah. Hilary Haag is the best. :3

Uguu!

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,299. Posted:

@Mewtwo21
I didn't like the third season that much.
But the forth season is really good.
If you wanna get back into watching it I would just go start with the forth season.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

4,300. Posted:

Madoka has a dub!?!? Yes! An excuse to rewatch it!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery